IGNORED

Little Legend! Made I Laugh

WolfOfWestStreet

PSV and Ajax really do know how to make noise and support a team.

Most Dutch teams tbh they do embrace the casual culture. Out if interest does anyone know why they are singing in English?

Normally I'm not a fan of ripping stuff off but as its our Dutch friends this would be great to get going.

Someone get their lad on their shoulders and teach him the words!

Nothing the anti British green brigade do should be welcome here. many of us have family members and friends in the services.

I live in Bristol not Glasgow, none of my buisness what they get up too. Just like the song and its not an anti british song.

Not being funny as I respect your opionions but who decides what is welcome at Bristol City?

No actually what we need is to not to bring politics into sport.

then dont seek to imitate a group who have a hatred of Britain and those who support it. That lot dont have the decency to honour ONE minutes silence for troops and support terrorist attacks on innocent men women and children.

Most Dutch teams tbh they do embrace the casual culture. Out if interest does anyone know why they are singing in English?

I went to Holland in the 90's and was told that English is so widely spoken by the Dutch that they could have it as a 'first language' if they wanted to. Whether that's true or not is another matter but they certainly have a hell of a lot of fluent English speakers in that country.

then dont seek to imitate a group who have a hatred of Britain and those who support it. That lot dont have the decency to honour ONE minutes silence for troops and support terrorist attacks on innocent men women and children.

Shit geez, this happens the world over, thanks to our imperialist forays in the past, pick and choose at will...we, as a nation are milllwall with guns...get over it ffs......Lock this down mods, sorry i meant Dolly !

I went to Holland in the 90's and was told that English is so widely spoken by the Dutch that they could have it as a 'first language' if they wanted to. Whether that's true or not is another matter but they certainly have a hell of a lot of fluent English speakers in that country.

Second that, everyone spoke English which was very lucky for me and knew everything about our culture, tv etc. bizarre. In return I do have a few um er Dutch DVDs under my bed.

No its doesnt. only happens at one club in the uk. wonder if they will be protesting against the commonwealth game as well for glasgow 2014.

Please dont mis-quote me, i was on about the bigger picture, not a footy team from glasgow that have an alilegiance to sinn fein, people strangly enough have memorys, as do these guys..or would you rather hush it up and pretend that shit dont happen ?

we, as a nation are probs the worst example of cultural rape, sod it...let em sing

No its doesnt. only happens at one club in the uk. wonder if they will be protesting against the commonwealth game as well for glasgow 2014.

So boring. Thanks for hijacking my thread about a football song and turning it into your soapbox.

And don't presume you speak for all city fans when you say Celtic wouldn't be welcome at Ashton gate.

So boring. Thanks for hijacking my thread about a football song and turning it into your soapbox.

And don't presume you speak for all city fans when you say Celtic wouldn't be welcome at Ashton gate.

Sorry fella, i am also guilty as charged, accept my apology.....lets have a larf 2 moz !

Boring no I had a family member who never got over something that group hate a fight v the nazis.

Archived