IGNORED

City Vs Rangers Match Day Thread

IdliketoRogerMoore

Timing was wrong, next weekend and 10k of us would be here . Your city is great .

Don't beat yourselves up , we are better than our league position. At least 10 of today's players have played international footy.

Probably though our most talented 3 Sheils, Templeton and McKay were all missing

Who was your No. 5 and 6? I thought they both looked excellent.

Appreciate it was hot and its only a friendly but i thought we were dire today

There was barely a single positive on show. We barely created a chance, and were terrible for the full 90.

With the exception of one good take and touch by Joe Bryan second half (before being fouled), there wasn't a sniff of any skill on show at all

Rangers were crap as well, bar the Tunisian centreback, most of their team didn't even look like footballers.

Really really poor. If people are gonna roll out the friendly/fitness excuse then why didnt we just cancel it, run the players round the downs, and save me 16 quid

P.S credit rangers fans who unsurprisingly were great

Appreciate it was hot and its only a friendly but i thought we were dire today

There was barely a single positive on show. We barely created a chance, and were terrible for the full 90.

With the exception of one good take and touch by Joe Bryan second half (before being fouled), there wasn't a sniff of any skill on show at all

Rangers were crap as well, bar the Tunisian centreback, most of their team didn't even look like footballers.

Really really poor. If people are gonna roll out the friendly/fitness excuse then why didnt we just cancel it, run the players round the downs, and save me 16 quid

P.S credit rangers fans who unsurprisingly were great

We can't use the fitness excuse. In an interview, SOD said that fitness training wasn't a priority, that he expected the players to manage that themselves. Therefore with only a few weeks until the season starts, they should be very close to full fitness. Very worrying if you ask me

True, out of Interest, what your views on Flint? as he has looked a class act so far in Pre Season games...

I went to your game yesterday and I was surprised that he got MOTM. I've seen Flint many times and I still feel nervous when he has the ball at his feet. In the air, he'll dominate.

He'll do just fine at City but expect him to make the occasional daft mistake.

I went to your game yesterday and I was surprised that he got MOTM. I've seen Flint many times and I still feel nervous when he has the ball at his feet. In the air, he'll dominate.

He'll do just fine at City but expect him to make the occasional daft mistake.

Bristol City centre backs don't make daft mistakes.

Oh wait...

Who was your No. 5 and 6? I thought they both looked excellent.

Our number 5 is Lee Wallace cracking left back, if it wasnt for our demise to the 3rd division he would be scotlands first choice at full back.

Number 6 is Bilel Moshni - Hes only on trial at the moment but were trying hard to snap him up. He was released by Southend United at the end of the season.

Archived