IGNORED

Barcelona Sell Thiago With A Friendly Clause In The Contract

charlie_adam_no1fan

The friendly has to be played in the next four years.

I wonder how popular this will become.

Also will there be more than seven thousand attending?

It's been going on for years. It just means the supporters end up paying the majority of a transfer fee as one team waive their right to either a fee or their share of gate receipts.

It's been going on for years. It just means the supporters end up paying the majority of a transfer fee as one team waive their right to either a fee or their share of gate receipts.

Supporters won't be paying any part of the fee?!?

If the game is on Barca's doorstep they'll just get a bonus on top.

MU offered us a FIRST TEAM friendly in part payment for a youth team player (Jones?) years ago.

1st team friendly worth £200k+ but they bottled it and sent a youth team + Ryan Giggs who was coming back from injury.

Only 2,000 turned up.

MU offered us a FIRST TEAM friendly in part payment for a youth team player (Jones?) years ago.

1st team friendly worth £200k+ but they bottled it and sent a youth team + Ryan Giggs who was coming back from injury.

Only 2,000 turned up.

Wasnt his name Rose? Drew 3-3 i believe on a random Tuesday night

Why do Barcelona want a friendly with Bayern?

Barca arguably bigger and better t-han Bayern and they will probably play them in latter stages of champs league too...?

mate, it wouldn't surprise me if this friendly takes place in Dubai or Tokyo and tickets go for hundreds of dollars - commercial benefit and huge income if they do that, or even if they do it in Spain

regarding who is better - bayern are, 3 of the last 4 champs league finals doesnt lie - theyre a phenomenal side with a plan b, which barca do not have as we've seen so often

I'm not. I'm talking about worldwide fan base and revenue they make.

Manchester United, Bayern Munich & Real Madrid are the 3 biggest clubs in world football financially and domestically supported

Personally I rarely see a Bayern shirt on somebody, Barca I see quite often.

mate, it wouldn't surprise me if this friendly takes place in Dubai or Tokyo and tickets go for hundreds of dollars - commercial benefit and huge income if they do that, or even if they do it in Spain

regarding who is better - bayern are, 3 of the last 4 champs league finals doesnt lie - theyre a phenomenal side with a plan b, which barca do not have as we've seen so often

Also as an friendly it probably won't fall under the television rights for any particular league or tournament so they could be sold to the highest bidder.

Manchester United, Bayern Munich & Real Madrid are the 3 biggest clubs in world football financially and domestically supported

http://www.deloitte.com/view/en_GB/uk/industries/sportsbusinessgroup/sports/football/deloitte-football-money-league/5aa11261e7c5c310VgnVCM3000003456f70aRCRD.htm

And money aside, Barcelona are far, far better supported than Bayern globally. Have you heard of South America?

Not according to this... The top 10 most supported teams in the World, Bayern can only make 8th.

8) Bayern Munich: Bayern Munich are estimated to have 50 million fans which makes them 8th in the list of most popular football clubs.

2) Barcelona: Barcelona might have won everything in recent five years, but they are only the second most popular football club, with approximately 260 million fans.

In fact,the top 3 are 3, Real Madrid,2 Barca, 1 ,Man Utd.

Archived