IGNORED

Stephen Mcmanus Has Signed For. ..

charlie_adam_no1fan

We were all excited about Davies and Baldock's arrival. Yes, McInnes should've done something about their fitness/lack of motivation, but SOD hasn't either. (According to SOD, the players will get themselves fit - or words to that effect.) McInnes not playing Anderson is baffling but he still bought him and he was still a good player. And Kelly isn't exactly a world beater but he is a fairly solid defensive midfielder, which is what we needed at the time.

Kelly debut ended 4-0 I believe, exactly what we needed :D

You can kick someone up the arse till its black and blue but at some point they've got to want to do it themselves and if Davies can never find the motivation to pull his finger out no-one, McInnes, SOD, Mourinho is going to change him. Difference with Mourinho or any manager at a big club is he doesn't have to stand for lack of professionalism, he can just buy someone else to replace him. Davies will be a high earner and who is going to pay us what we paid for him last year? Where is his motivation? I'm bloody sure SOD won't look at Davies and think his physical condition is acceptable and will be on his case. Whether Davies knows best though is completely different.

You can kick someone up the arse till its black and blue but at some point they've got to want to do it themselves and if Davies can never find the motivation to pull his finger out no-one, McInnes, SOD, Mourinho is going to change him. Difference with Mourinho or any manager at a big club is he doesn't have to stand for lack of professionalism, he can just buy someone else to replace him. Davies will be a high earner and who is going to pay us what we paid for him last year? Where is his motivation? I'm bloody sure SOD won't look at Davies and think his physical condition is acceptable and will be on his case. Whether Davies knows best though is completely different.

Hmm. So if a whole team decides it can't be arsed and 'no one can change them', what's the point even having a manager?

Archived