IGNORED

Underated Or Just Not Rated City Players

The Humble Realist

Either players who were decent but fans slag off constantly or players who just weren't as bad as people make out

Mark lever -bar the injuries I thought he was decent

Lee j

Mccalistar (gets a lot of stick even now!)

Mcindoe (opinion split 5050), I always see him as a really good player who clearly fell out with Gary j n left. Others (in my opinion wrongly) seem to resent him for leaving n say he was never that good anyway

Any others in your opinion and why do u think fans sometimes skew their opinion of a player once he leaves to make out they were never that good? Jealousy ? Bitterness ? Unintelligence ?

I remember seeing Jennison Myrie-Williams vs Crewe about 6 years ago. He literally took the piss out of their 5 man (oh yeah - they played a flat back 5) defence. I thought he was going to be the greatest player in the world...but never seemed to get a sniff after that...

And lee miller. Always thought he kept the ball well and made good runs to create space for other players. But then I saw him for Carlisle last season vs Swindon, and he looked like he'd got lost and walked on the pitch by accident.

Robbie Turner a great foil and strong in the air, his elbows were lethal.

Cole Skuse, I think he'll go on to prove a lot of people wrong.

Paul Agostino, left City and went on to play champions league football, I remember all the fuss being about David Seel at the time.

Flip me Wolfie but apart from your worrying tendance to want to béat to a pulp anyone who doesnt support City (and also quite a lot who do) we seem to be kindred spirits on the footballing front.

Who da thunk ?

Always thought that Steve Torpey used to get too much stick. He would be kicked from pillar to post for 90 minutes then get moaned at.

I know lots of people love him but I didn't get the Bradley Orr love in. He couldn't pass the ball for love nor money, he could easily have been sacked by the club for either going to prison or head butting Carey at Northampton then tried to hold the club to ransom over his contract.

Archived