IGNORED

New Online Ticketing (Finally) Launched...

!james

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/20130701-onlinetickets-927367.aspx

City have launched their brand new ticketing website with Green 4 Solutions.

The system – available via ticketing.bcfc.co.uk – is now up and running ready for supporters to purchase tickets for the pre-season friendly with Reading at Ashton Gate (Wednesday, July 24th, 7.45pm).

Supporters who used the previous online ticketing system will shortly be receiving an e-mail with instructions of how to gain a password for the new service. Please note: old username and passwords will no longer work.

At present the print at home option is not available, but this will be activated shortly.

Season tickets for 2013/14 can be purchased online, with sales now topping 7,500 for the forthcoming campaign.

Tickets for the club’s first home game, against Bradford City on August 3rd, will go on sale in due course.

https://ticketing.bcfc.co.uk/

Just logged in, ended up getting 3 password emails! as it was not clear if my email address was accepted. Also system doesn't force a password change so you need to go to my account.

Not a great user experience but there we go, least it works.

I've not renewed my season ticket yet so I was interested to see if my seat was still available.. it's not so don't know if I'll bother now.

Will wait for POTD prices to see.

Manage to get on line ok but it shows my sons name and not mine. Although I purchased his tickets with mine, the account was always in my name?

Also, does anyone know if the "your account" should show if you have already purchased season tickets for 2013-2014?

Manage to get on line ok but it shows my sons name and not mine. Although I purchased his tickets with mine, the account was always in my name?

Also, does anyone know if the "your account" should show if you have already purchased season tickets for 2013-2014?

Within 'Your Account' under 'My Bookings' it shows my season ticket purchases for this season and last...

Within 'Your Account' under 'My Bookings' it shows my season ticket purchases for this season and last...

Hmmmmm.....so not only do they have the wrong person stated on the account, it does not show my recent purchase of 2 season tickets even though I had a confirmation from the club early July!

Says email not recognised so I try to register and says email (user name) in use!!

Like I always say if it ain't broke why fix it

Had the same and had to request my password, the one sent was not my password so perhaps all usernames have a different password now? Pretty easy to change once I was in despite not being prompted.

With any new system there will always be some teething troubles, and we do rely on our supporters to help us identify them. It is difficult to do that if we don't know who you are though.

If anyone has any problem, you can either pm me your details and I will get someone to call you, or phone supporter services on 0117 963 0600 (option 1)

Co-sign, it's pretty underwhelming for a new development, looks naff and seems to have less functionality or information than the previous system. Oh, and since I was only just renewing my season ticket (in part because this year I had no letter reminding me or calls - and I've been off OTIB away from Bristol for a couple of months and the end of last season hardly inspired) it didn't mention anything about my previous seat, how long I'd had a season ticket, etc - much nicer if a system takes into account your previous.

Co-sign, it's pretty underwhelming for a new development, looks naff and seems to have less functionality or information than the previous system. Oh, and since I was only just renewing my season ticket (in part because this year I had no letter reminding me or calls - and I've been off OTIB away from Bristol for a couple of months and the end of last season hardly inspired) it didn't mention anything about my previous seat, how long I'd had a season ticket, etc - much nicer if a system takes into account your previous.

Unless you're subject to a banning order I don't think it needs to! :)

With any new system there will always be some teething troubles, and we do rely on our supporters to help us identify them. It is difficult to do that if we don't know who you are though.

If anyone has any problem, you can either pm me your details and I will get someone to call you, or phone supporter services on 0117 963 0600 (option 1)

No UAT then?

Seems like it's most basic function is not functioning, which is a tad worrying, who okayed that to go into production! they need shooting, I would have someone up on that. if I allowed something like this to go into production to end users, I would be getting a severe rollicking and probably recieving a disciplinary. Even worse for you guys, as this is supposed to be the way you collect Money!

Not good not good at all, this really should be seamless given this company are supposed to be experts in this field. Hope there are financial penalties in place againstthis company for this Dave.

Good luck with it by the way, i am sure it will be sorted soon enough, hope people are not put off by it.

Hi Dave,

Tried phoning this number as the password email came back with no password, but it put me through to a lady at the training ground who didn't know anything about it! Was given alternative of 9630609 but nobody's answering.

Hi Dave,

Tried phoning this number as the password email came back with no password, but it put me through to a lady at the training ground who didn't know anything about it! Was given alternative of 9630609 but nobody's answering.

Not sure how you got through to the training ground. 0609 is the right number but the office is very busy today. If you'd like to pm me your name and phone number I'll get someone to call you.

Not sure how you got through to the training ground. 0609 is the right number but the office is very busy today. If you'd like to pm me your name and phone number I'll get someone to call you.

'Wendy' in the office is now looking at it for me thanks. I think that number you put on must have been set to forward to the training ground number

not workinh here,

follow the instructions, receive email but no new password.

Spoke to nice lady called Wendy, seems i'm not the only one with this problem

Sent a screenshot of the message I received,

wait and see now i guess

I received the email for a new password.

I have to say if it wasn't Bristol City I'd laugh out loud. As it was I decided to cry. :grr::no::sad26:

You see, the password is in the email. It's just that they sent out the text in black on a black background which makes it somewhat sub-optimal.

If you hold down your left mouse button and drag over the black box in the middle your password text should magically appear.

In fairness, you can expect to see teething problems with new systems apparently...

I have to say if it wasn't Bristol City I'd laugh out loud. As it was I decided to cry. :grr::no::sad26:

You see, the password is in the email. It's just that they sent out the text in black on a black background which makes it somewhat sub-optimal.

If you hold down your left mouse button and drag over the black box in the middle your password text should magically appear.

In fairness, you can expect to see teething problems with new systems apparently...

Yes but why change something that was perfectly good in the first place!!

Same for me recieved the same :yawn: This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ big black band in middle of email with no "password" ? do as above and you will see it :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

not workinh here,

follow the instructions, receive email but no new password.

Spoke to nice lady called Wendy, seems i'm not the only one with this problem

Sent a screenshot of the message I received,

wait and see now i guess

Big black band through middle of email by chance? see post 29

Archived