IGNORED

Marlon And Parish To Be Offered Deals And Albert Will Play Against Reading

charlie_adam_no1fan

Yes he did

Said ''I understand that people will think he is a journey man, but he has done it all blah blah blah, we will sit down and work something out'

Since when does that mean offer him a contract? That could mean they work out the club and Marlon aren't quite right for eachother or anything else.

Albert will only play against Reading if a transfer is not sorted*.

Now stop creating threads every 5 minutes and stop trolling about the forum. Posters like you make OTIB the **** it is today.

:laugh: made 2 threads.

How am I trolling?

Just because I have a clue and you are either a sheep or a bottom licker of the highest order regarding the dross who are in the shirt

Since when does that mean offer him a contract? That could mean they work out the club and Marlon aren't quite right for eachother or anything else.

Really?

Either you are really bored or a bit simple.

SOD is praising him and thinks he has experience.

Look back through old interviews SOD mentions having older players around

:laugh: made 2 threads.

How am I trolling?

Just because I have a clue and you are either a sheep or a bottom licker of the highest order regarding the dross who are in the shirt

Maybe if you didn't try to take over every thread claiming your opinion is the only one that's right and everyone else is wrong, then calling them things an eight year old would say when you don't get your own way.

For someone who's 28 you have a lot of growing up to do.

Has for having a clue, I'd say your as far removed from that as you could be, especially when you read the crap you came out with when stating you can't bruise a bone.

So yes I'd have to agree you are a bit of a troll.

Maybe if you didn't try to take over every thread claiming your opinion is the only one that's right and everyone else is wrong, then calling them things an eight year old would say when you don't get your own way.

For someone who's 28 you have a lot of growing up to do.

Has for having a clue, I'd say your as far removed from that as you could be, especially when you read the crap you came out with when stating you can't bruise a bone.

So yes I'd have to agree you are a bit of a troll.

He's 28?!

His former school and college should be closed down.

But a qualified doctor said it was a bruised bone.

But that's obviously not good enough as Doctors talk rubbish right?

You are aware that a bruised bone is when there is no visible damage ANYWHERE.

Also he had fallen from scaffolding and his leg was bruised and swollen, how would he know the pain was from the bone being bruised?

No doubt you will ignore and come back with something brilliant so I bid you farewell and look forward to reading your bile on here and twitter.

Also he had fallen from scaffolding and his leg was bruised and swollen, how would he know the pain was from the bone being bruised?

No doubt you will ignore and come back with something brilliant so I bid you farewell and look forward to reading your bile on here and twitter.

I don't use twitter so enjoy.

Are you this man?

The-Apprentice-2010-Stuar-006.jpg

You sure about that!

Because from experience I was sure that it was explained to me by my surgeon when I bruised my hip bone that it shows up in an X-ray but you'd have to be in the medical profession to realise what you were seeing.

Archived