IGNORED

Marlon And Parish To Be Offered Deals And Albert Will Play Against Reading

charlie_adam_no1fan

You sure about that!

Because from experience I was sure that it was explained to me by my surgeon when I bruised my hip bone that it shows up in an X-ray but you'd have to be in the medical profession to realise what you were seeing.

I have Google and the knowledge gained from the finest down and outs to ever grace the Wetherspoons.

But all serious yes I am sure when in doubt it is blame the unseen.

It's a shame really. The initial post was informative (first i'd heard of this news) and yet the whole thread has been turned into childish bickering.

Have you seen his posts in other threads?

Plus SOD has not said Marlon will be offered a contract, just that things would be discussed.

Have you seen his posts in other threads?

Plus SOD has not said Marlon will be offered a contract, just that things would be discussed.

Can't say i have, but i think it's irrelevant anyway. The original post on this thread was informative and that information is worthy of its own thread. If people don't like the poster they should avoid his threads rather than flooding them with bickering. Likewise the OP simply shouldn't respond to them.

Thanks for the additional info about Harewood.

With Harewood it maybe worth a chance of a one year contract, think he could do a great job with bringing in experience into the team and at L1 level that's a plus. Didn't do much today not for the want of trying though, just didn't get any luck.

He looks like a big bruiser though... never seen a City team as big in physical stature as this one in my years of watching City.

Archived