IGNORED

Fontaine To Blackpool?

prankerd

On there forum someone seemed to spread this rumour... Probaly not true (well they wouldnt agree to his wages for one :laugh:) but do we deep down want to get rid of him? Southampton wanted him for 1 mill so cant of just turned crap over night....

...blimey he cut that a bit fine, off to Blackpool then? must've hung on to get a last minute late booking discount I presume, but to be honest Blackpool aint the sort of place I'd expect a footballer heading for a holiday, prob just a 3/4day mini break cos the weathers turned nice doncha think?.....

On there forum someone seemed to spread this rumour... Probaly not true (well they wouldnt agree to his wages for one :laugh:) but do we deep down want to get rid of him? Southampton wanted him for 1 mill so cant of just turned crap over night....

Playing alongside a commanding centre back like Flint and with support rather criticism from the stands and he'll find his form again. There is nothing to be gained from getting on his back and undermining his confidence.

I have said before after the last two seasons that he should never play for this club again however that would only leave Carey and Wilson as cover who are no way good enough for the first team.

We will have to keep him and see if playing alongside Flint improves his game

Fontaine has never been the ball winning centre half he's the one that sweeps in and clears up after a ball winner, McInnes asked him to play that role and thats why he was so awful at it,

Now we have that ball winner we may well see the fontaine of old again, the reports from Williams so far sugests he's not ready for the first team so my guess would be that our main CB pairing going into the season will be fontaine and flint

If Blackpool or anyone else make an offer we would be stupid not to consider.

There's no guarantee that he will get his form back, personally I've never thought him that great. Secondly he's sure to be one of our highest earners and to free up wages would be excellent at this time.

If he stays then great I hope he can do a job, however if not then the risk backfires and we are stuck with a player on big wages who we will find impossible to shift.

If Blackpool or anyone else make an offer we would be stupid not to consider.

There's no guarantee that he will get his form back, personally I've never thought him that great. Secondly he's sure to be one of our highest earners and to free up wages would be excellent at this time.

If he stays then great I hope he can do a job, however if not then the risk backfires and we are stuck with a player on big wages who we will find impossible to shift.

oh yea I agree, the same goes with any of our players as the great million doller man use to say, "Everybody's got a price"

Archived