IGNORED

City Vs Reading Match Day Thread

East end Forever

it's a pre season friendly, I remember us beating manu once quite comfortably in a pre season friendly.

What we need to see is whether or not there is a confirmed style of play emerging from the embers of last season and the rhetoric of SOD since, that would be nice.

I'm not one who thinks friendlies determine how good a team is and how well they'll do.

I couldn't give a shit about the result tonight.

and neither did anyone else on the thread so far, didn't stop your speculation, so I just added mine.

it's a pre season friendly, I remember us beating manu once quite comfortably in a pre season friendly.

What we need to see is whether or not there is a confirmed style of play emerging from the embers of last season and the rhetoric of SOD since, that would be nice.

and neither did anyone else on the thread so far, didn't stop your speculation, so I just added mine.

Hence why I said whatever the result

We haven't had the result yet.

#BristolCity v Reading: Fielding; Moloney, Flint, Fontaine, Cunningham; Adomah, Wynter, Kilkenny, Wagstaff; Emmanuel-Thomas, Baldock.

Subs: Reid, Bryan, Krans, Harewood, Williams, Parish, Carey, Taylor.

SOD did say he isn't bringing Harewood in as a replacement, so I expect we'd sign another striker if Davies did go.

Hardly ideal if we lose our best striker ten days before the season starts.

Kelly will take place of killa for Bradford an I reckon that is our first team sorted. Might be something in Davies rumour. Do hope if he goes, we sign replacement. Be happy if we keep adomah for season regardless if we lose him next summer. Will give us a chance to get promoted and a chance to prove to him this is where he should stay and sign a new contract

Archived