IGNORED

Crawley Fan Banned For Winding Up Holloway

glynriley

TBF the article does not go into what was actualy said so cant really make any judgement on Skeletors reaction....lets face it he has had a lot worse at the Gate for sure , including comments about his kids, and not reacted ....well in public anyway....so for him to do so at Crawley is ...shall we say....out of character....

What the article does say is that the guy "pushed his butons until he found the right ones then kept pushing those ".........I would Lurrrrrrve to know what he found to make him snap....

Perhaps we should ask the guy to come to AG as a guest while he is banned ......

Holloway is a complete **** and deserves every ounce of stick he gets. Further sanitisation of the game. If I was Holloway I'd be more worried about how his woefully inadequate squad is going to avoid getting the lowest points tally in Premier League history. Gobby gas **** gives it out and then tells tales when he gets it back. Not surprised.

Know him then, do you ? Or are you just a gobby 82er.

TBF the article does not go into what was actualy said so cant really make any judgement on Skeletors reaction....lets face it he has had a lot worse at the Gate for sure , including comments about his kids, and not reacted ....well in public anyway....so for him to do so at Crawley is ...shall we say....out of character....

What the article does say is that the guy "pushed his butons until he found the right ones then kept pushing those ".........I would Lurrrrrrve to know what he found to make him snap....

Perhaps we should ask the guy to come to AG as a guest while he is banned ......

The guy could have been getting personal about his family.

But most will judge and call Holloway this, that and the other (whatnot).

The guy could have been getting personal about his family.

But most will judge and call Holloway this, that and the other (whatnot).

From what Ive read there is no mention of it, just this guy who is apparently a well known ******** and gets real mad every game at the away dugout, Some Crawley fans say the ban is not long enough as he literally gives 90 mins of constant foul abuse shouted directly at the away manager.

Holloway mentioned it to Crawley officials and they banned him for 4 games.

Question is why could all the other managers take it and not Ian? Haha, I would LOVE to sit through that 90 mins so see what was said and Skeletor's growing rage, would be hilarious on many fronts, sigh.

From what Ive read there is no mention of it, just this guy who is apparently a well known ******** and gets real mad every game at the away dugout, Some Crawley fans say the ban is not long enough as he literally gives 90 mins of constant foul abuse shouted directly at the away manager.

Holloway mentioned it to Crawley officials and they banned him for 4 games.

Question is why could all the other managers take it and not Ian? Haha, I would LOVE to sit through that 90 mins so see what was said and Skeletor's growing rage, would be hilarious on many fronts, sigh.

Don't know if Crawley have enough fans for one, but they may have a forum to get some 'scoop'.

Bagsy not me who has to do it.

When I go to a match it's to cheer on my team and commiserate with the other teams fans when we beat them. What sort of person must you be to spend 90 minutes berating an opposing teams manager.

A loser I would say.

Or the chairman of a supporters organisation.............. apparently

I don't know George Osbourne, Fred West or Stuart Hall either, but I know they are *****, as no doubt are you too you gas ****

Excellent, so now you compare him to 2 convicted criminals and a tory. Got it wrong about you then, I really did do you an injustice. The garbage you come out with says more about you than I ever could.

Excellent, so now you compare him to 2 convicted criminals and a tory. Got it wrong about you then, I really did do you an injustice. The garbage you come out with says more about you than I ever could.

You still here?! Like Holloway or thrush, you're just a nasty little irritant we'd be better off without......

Archived