IGNORED

Crawley Fan Banned For Winding Up Holloway

glynriley

can't blame crawley they had to act on the offical complaint although 4 games is extrememly harsh,

The only one that looks like a right nob in all this is holloway he is a pro and should raise above it,

Maybe he should taken the fans taunts on board as really a prem side which most of its first team out shouldn't be losing to crawley

This guy is/was the supporters club chairman and is clearly unfit to be responsible in this sort of role.

So he should resign.

What sort of loser spends the large part of 16 years purposely trying to wind up the opposition manager?

Didnt our club act upon the guy sat at the front row of the Ateyo who would be OTT every game toward the opposing goalie?

There's banter, then there is irresponsible and immature behaviour.

He shouldn't be the chairman of the supporters club anyway.

can't blame crawley they had to act on the offical complaint although 4 games is extrememly harsh,

The only one that looks like a right nob in all this is holloway he is a pro and should raise above it,

Maybe he should taken the fans taunts on board as really a prem side which most of its first team out shouldn't be losing to crawley

Why? :dunno:

If he didn't use abusive language or make any personally offensive remarks, then I can't really see what's wrong with a good wind up against the opposition.

Here here! If the police didn't have a reason to be involved, i.e the bloke was breaking no laws, then im not sure why this even needed to happen. Are Crawley looking to make a signing from them or something?

If he didn't use abusive language or make any personally offensive remarks, then I can't really see what's wrong with a good wind up against the opposition.

I agree... the world has gone mad.

Players on the pitch do it all the time to one another... even cricket does it, both crowd and players.

Can't believe a manager has let a fan get to him...then go complaining to the Club.

If this is reported right, then I would expect Crawley fans to boycott the next home game in support of their fellow fan...otherwise it just sends out the wrong message.

LOoL This is a first?

A club banning its own fans for winding up an oppo Gaffer? Hollowhead for that matter, oh Jesus this is pure gold, what did this guy say to send Skelly into such rage?

Somone needs to remind both Crawly owner and Skelly that fans chanting is part of the game, Jesus.

Good this is fun, I call on all Prem fans to wind up Skelitor, relentlessly and without mercy, lets hope they can destroy him as a person, hopfully he will assault some fans, that would be even better.

I agree... the world has gone mad.

Players on the pitch do it all the time to one another... even cricket does it, both crowd and players.

Can't believe a manager has let a fan get to him...then go complaining to the Club.

If this is reported right, then I would expect Crawley fans to boycott the next home game in support of their fellow fan...otherwise it just sends out the wrong message.

I went to the England v Australia one day game in Bristol a few years back and the crowd gave Jason Gillespie constant abuse, barracking etc throughout the entire England batting innings, he just took it all with a smile, proper pro. In the 80s Hollowhead was constantly trying to wind up City supporters, I can't believe he was trying to get this guy in trouble. If the comments were about his kids' disabilities etc then I'd have some sympathy, but if as reported it is about the failings of his team then FFS get on with it.

Holloway is a complete**** and deserves every ounce of stick he gets. Further sanitisation of the game. If I was Holloway I'd be more worried about how his woefully inadequate squad is going to avoid getting the lowest points tally in Premiership history. Gobby gas **** gives it out and then tells tales when he gets it back. Not surprised.

I went to the England v Australia one day game in Bristol a few years back and the crowd gave Jason Gillespie constant abuse, barracking etc throughout the entire England batting innings, he just took it all with a smile, proper pro. In the 80s Hollowhead was constantly trying to wind up City supporters, I can't believe he was trying to get this guy in trouble. If the comments were about his kids' disabilities etc then I'd have some sympathy, but if as reported it is about the failings of his team then FFS get on with it.

I didn't know he had a family, and if a fan is behind you making fun of your childrens disabilities.. Then Holloway should have gone up into the stand and beat him.

I didn't know he had a family, and if a fan is behind you making fun of your childrens disabilities.. Then Holloway should have gone up into the stand and beat him to a bloody pulp, then put a contract out on him, its what I would do.

His children are deaf, but there is nothing in the article to suggest the guy was doing anything other than giving Hollowhead's team some stick.

His children are deaf, but there is nothing in the article to suggest the guy was doing anything other than giving Hollowhead's team some stick.

OK, there is a clean line then, by all means rip him to pieces about him as a person and manage or whatever, but if you decided to bring his family, kids into the equation and start on them.. well see my above post.

Holowway has the restraint of a saint in which case.

I remember that. Gillespie was having a total mare, but he still took the barracking well. Holloway's gone down in my estimation.

Archived