IGNORED

Bradford Fans

sglosbcfc

Who believes football fans? The majority are pisshead bullshitters with their forecasts...

Maybe the demise of BCFC is partly due to the club taking note of the dullards and dolts on this forum.

Hi RedEye :sub:

When you use the term dullards do you include yourself within that...? Or are you superior to others on here?

I'm surprised your up this late mate, can't be good for someone with highblood pressure like your self .....Don't worry I'm kidding :)

12,500 attendance with 1300 Bradford fans.

Please subtract 1 from the attendance this Saturday, despite a season ticket I'm not going to be there.

Armed with that information, I expect the attendance to be between 9, 999 and 14, 999 - based on the predictions of the other posters.

If you're a ST holder no need to deduct you, you'll be counted in the attendance whether you turn up or not.

City are one of a number of clubs who use this method to 'inflate' the true number actually there (and the Gas use the same tactic too) to make it look like they get bigger crowds than they actually do ;)

If you're a ST holder no need to deduct you, you'll be counted in the attendance whether you turn up or not.

City are one of a number of clubs who use this method to 'inflate' the true number actually there (and the Gas use the same tactic too) to make it look like they get bigger crowds than they actually do ;)

Yeah I would love to know the true attendance at matches rather than 'tickets sold' which I'm told is for VAT purposes! (I've no idea if that's true by the way)

It used to be the opposite. When people paid cash to turnstile operators there was no real method of the authorities knowing the true number of people who had attended. Some clubs regularly announced the official attendance as being considerably lower than the real attendance. The result – less tax to pay and more money for the directors.

I’m not, of course, suggesting for one minute that a club of such high standing as Bristol City ever resorted to such tactics!

Who believes football fans? The majority are pisshead bullshitters with their forecasts...

Maybe the demise of BCFC is partly due to the club taking note of the dullards and dolts on this forum.

Bullshitting about attendances, heard it all now.

Please subtract 1 from the attendance this Saturday, despite a season ticket I'm not going to be there.

Armed with that information, I expect the attendance to be between 9, 999 and 14, 999 - based on the predictions of the other posters.

Same here, in the Lake District at the moment! Booked it last year not realising the season would start so early in August, doh!

Archived