IGNORED

Team For Bradford

healey robins

Looks like the team with Bryan playing. Can't see Albert playing.

swap wagstaff and bryan/adomah around then I think you pretty much nailed it,

Don't think harewood will start but possbily pack inplace of Kilkenny depends on his fitness

Not neccesarily what I'd pick but what I think:

---------------Fielding

Moloney Flint Fontaine Cunningham

----------Wynter Kilkenny

Wagstaff ------JET -----------Adomah

---------------Baldock

Subs: Parish, Carey, Williams, Pack, Reid, Bryan, Harewood.

Just shows how desperate we are for another forward in all those sides. There's no one there who I would turn to in the hope of nicking a winner or an equaliser.

Baldock is very capable of nicking a goal out of nothing but if he's missing then the cupboard is bare. O'Driscoll has said that he's looking to sign 'a quick striker'. As yet no-one on here knows who he's looking at.

As for tomorrows team its anyone's guess.

Fielding, Moloney, Flint Fontaine, Cunningham is the probable back 4 but as for the midfield that could be anyone. I have no idea who O'Driscoll sees as his best midfield combination.

Evening Post's latest Pack article, suggests that Pack will start alongside Kilkenny. I personally think that would be harsh on Wynter. What do they know anyway.

Perhaps better put would be what do they know.

Stockhausen wrote this week that "Ryan Taylor had scored only one goal" for us.

Another job for the count from Sesame St, brought to you in association with today's number, 2....

---------------Fielding

Moloney Flint Fontaine Cunningham

----------Wynter Kilkenny

Adomah------ JET -----------Wagstaff

---------------Baldock

Subs: Parish, Carey, Williams, Pack, Reid, Bryan, Harewood.

I like the look of that team, if no Adomah then swap Waggy to the right side and play bryan on the left.

How can you say that?

On what do you base your starting 11? Got a Crystal Ball?

how can i predict what ????, i am not predicting anything never mind the staring 11

what are you talking about ?

i simply say from facts that Burns wont figure and therefore another sub would need to be included in the " Do The Dziekanowski" view of a starting 11

Burns is injured and wont play any part ..... fact

so what is your point again ?

how can i predict what ????, i am not predicting anything never mind the staring 11

what are you talking about ?

i simply say from facts that Burns wont figure and therefore another sub would need to be included in the " Do The Dziekanowski" view of a starting 11

Burns is injured and wont play any part ..... fact

so what is your point again ?

You agreed with a starting 11 that didn't have Kilkenny in it so I wondered if you know something we dont.

You agreed with a starting 11 that didn't have Kilkenny in it so I wondered if you know something we dont.

I don't know anything that you don't, with the exception of the injury to Burns obviously

I thought a forum was to give views, clearly in your eyes when somebody has a different view to you, then they must know something you don't

that isn't the case, certainly not on this occasion anyway, and actually on consideration it is probably highly unlikely that Killa will not play

My opinion is that he shouldn't, but i respect that that opinion is a minority view and one probably not shared by the manager.

Although I wouldn't necessarily pick it myself, I actually think we'll start with:

Fielding

Moloney Flint Williams Cunningham

Wagstaff Pack Killkenny Bryan

Reid

Baldock

....... I don't know why I think so.......... Thatchers Dry maybe?

Archived