IGNORED

The Bountyhunter Interview W/sean O'Driscoll

EnclosureSurge

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/20130801-bountyhunter-960680.aspx

An interesting interview is promised...so Twentyman, Stockhausen etc can't have been involved then.

Worth £2 alone to read the interesting thoughts of a man who - if only given the chance - obviously has much of note to say, just on the basis of his blogs from Portugal and programme notes.

Here's hoping the Qs were good...

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/20130801-bountyhunter-960680.aspx

An interesting interview is promised...so Twentyman, Stockhausen etc can't have been involved then.

Worth £2 alone to read the interesting thoughts of a man who - if only given the chance - obviously has much of note to say, just on the basis of his blogs from Portugal and programme notes.

Here's hoping the Qs were good...

But will probably supply Stockhausen with stories for the next 3 weeks!

Looking forward to getting me hands on a new edition. I must have read the last one about 500 times since the end of the season. That'll learn I for leaving it in the basket by the toilet !!!

Top man, yourself, Glyn.

We have a remedy for that condition... 60 pg fanzine, take it 3 times a year. Or thereabouts.

Actually, as with last season, we have had enough pages for Issue 12 (this one) to do about 600 pages, not 60. Try reading that 500 times! That's, er... 5 x 6 is...

We've started putting together the Christmas issue, no. 13, already. Picture of Baldock on the front, wheeling away after scoring another hat-trick... Steady.

Really glad you liked the last one (I presume you did!), cheers for the good vibes. Introduce yourself to the crack(pot)* sales team tomorrow!

You Reds!

Top man, yourself, Glyn.

We have a remedy for that condition... 60 pg fanzine, take it 3 times a year. Or thereabouts.

Actually, as with last season, we have had enough pages for Issue 12 (this one) to do about 600 pages, not 60. Try reading that 500 times! That's, er... 5 x 6 is...

We've started putting together the Christmas issue, no. 13, already. Picture of Baldock on the front, wheeling away after scoring another hat-trick... Steady.

Really glad you liked the last one (I presume you did!), cheers for the good vibes. Introduce yourself to the crack(pot)* sales team tomorrow!

You Reds!

Yep, love it mate. I'm a long time reader, was chuffed when it was brought back. I presume your normal seller will be in Bar BS3 tomorrow?

Who`s this Stockhausen bloke?

Can't tell if that's a wind-up!! http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/people/a_stockhausen/profile.html#axzz2aqFPI2sT - if you don't know him. Evening Boast reporter.

Yep, love it mate. I'm a long time reader, was chuffed when it was brought back. I presume your normal seller will be in Bar BS3 tomorrow?

Great stuff, we value our readership, esp having to hang on 20 years for something else to read from us...

Harry, the usual seller, will indeed be in Bar BS3 tomorrow. Enjoy the read!

Yep, I'll be outside BS3 (the pub, not the postcode - that would be silly, won't get may sales?) from 1pm.

If you don't see me Glyn I'll hunt you down!!

Yep, I'll be outside BS3 (the pub, not the postcode - that would be silly, won't get may sales?) from 1pm.

If you don't see me Glyn I'll hunt you down!!

Good man.

I assume you mean many sales though? Won't get May sales in August, sillly !!!

Love the interviews with older ex-players, more please, perhaps two per edition ?

Splendid bit of feedback, Eco, cheers; really appreciate helpful opinions on what we're doing right/not so right.

We have a special little treat along those very lines hopefully (fingers crossed) lined up for the Christmas issue. Be right up your street.

Hope you enjoy this issue.

Some very good feedback from the punters today, thanks folks.

All those great idea's you were throwing at me, well, it's 3am and I've had too much cider and can't remember much, so send them through to :

the.bountyhunter@hotmail.co.uk

and I'm sure the editorial team will take a look.

hic.. :drunk2: :drunk2: :drunk2:

Some very good feedback from the punters today, thanks folks.

All those great idea's you were throwing at me, well, it's 3am and I've had too much cider and can't remember much, so send them through to :

and I'm sure the editorial team will take a look.

hic.. :drunk2: :drunk2: :drunk2:

Ideas, Harry?

Send'm our way, boys, yes please, as well as any comments (cheers, Libertine1, much appreciated) to

And let yer mates know what they're missing out on if they haven't bought a copy!!

Archived