IGNORED

Jet Helps Out

Pickle Rick

:laugh: I'm sure he didn't need hand holding. Certainly didnt need Dave L and a camera crew there to deliver 1 ticket if he really wanted to help out.

That said good pr by the club, they certainly need it. And a nice surprise for one supporter. So fair play

:laugh: I'm sure he didn't need hand holding. Certainly didnt need Dave L and a camera crew there to deliver 1 ticket if he really wanted to help out.

That said good pr by the club, they certainly need it. And a nice surprise for one supporter. So fair play

I think he did want to help at and the club saw an opportunity and took it. And to be fair if JET turned up on my doorstep on his own I'd have thanked him for the ST and said goodbye cos I dont know WTF he looks like (aside from the obvious characteristics).

Next season get all players to deliver 5 each, and don't take a camera crew and make a massive fuss about it.

Would be a lot more classier and look less like a P.R exercise.

I like how the players are helping but did JET need Dave L and a camera to deliver one ticket? 3 could of been done individually!

It's still not too late tonight.

Who would you be most 'giddy' about turning up at yours later with your cards?

Personally, I'd shit the bed if Harewood turned up at my door.

Albert, without a doubt.

May not be with us much longer, but would love to meet the bloke in person.

Doubt they will come out to North Somerset.. I'll just stick to my paper ticket tomorrow. :(

Hopefully won't be long before it comes in the post.

I'll very slaughtered for this, but it smells of pr to Me" the club made most ,of the ticket office staff redundant. hired another company who failed to deliver + sent jet ,accompanied by ,DL + s ,camera cree out to deliver tickets!! My commiserations to those who didn't get a personal visit from jet

Albert, without a doubt.

May not be with us much longer, but would love to meet the bloke in person.

Doubt they will come out to North Somerset.. I'll just stick to my paper ticket tomorrow. :(

Hopefully won't be long before it comes in the post.

Met Albert last year getting a shirt signed by all the players, then challenged him to a race in the car park

I'll very slaughtered for this, but it smells of pr to Me" the club made most ,of the ticket office staff redundant. hired another company who failed to deliver + sent jet ,accompanied by ,DL + s ,camera cree out to deliver tickets!! My commiserations to those who didn't get a personal visit from jet

Clever old Timothy. You've rumbled that pesky Pr dept. yet again....

Next season get all players to deliver 5 each, and don't take a camera crew and make a massive fuss about it.

Would be a lot more classier and look less like a P.R exercise.

I like how the players are helping but did JET need Dave L and a camera to deliver one ticket? 3 could of been done individually!

Literally any excuse...

How many s/Tkts do you think jet ,delivered when the camers, was off? I reckon 0. Whatever coyr

I'm personally only concerned with what they get up to at 3 o'clock this afternoon and how they represent our club.

They're human beings, like most of us. What is it with grown men kissing the asses of other grown men? I get it that kids look up to footballers and aspire to be like them but it all gets a bit cringie past the age of about 16 for me.

Get a grip.

I always thought that PR was a good thing? You make it sound like you think it is a bad thing. I'm confoozed by your message. :farmer:

Archived