IGNORED

Time To Calm Down !

Tall King Blox

We've had a few seasons in the recent past where the excitement at the start of the season was because of the high expectation that were on the verge of success, only for that excitement and expectation to be fairly quickly deflated and normal service resumed.

This season I think that most of us are not expecting instant success because of all the changes that have been made both within the club and on the playing side. The excitement, I think, is because tomorrow is hopefully the start of a journey during which we will hopefully see the fortunes of the club change. Because the club is changing it's football philosophy, it is exciting to think that we might soon have a team that is enjoyable to watch, successful and that we are again proud to support.

COYR

We've had a few seasons in the recent past where the excitement at the start of the season was because of the high expectation that were on the verge of success, only for that excitement and expectation to be fairly quickly deflated and normal service resumed.

This season I think that most of us are not expecting instant success because of all the changes that have been made both within the club and on the playing side. The excitement, I think, is because tomorrow is hopefully the start of a journey during which we will hopefully see the fortunes of the club change. Because the club is changing it's football philosophy, it is exciting to think that we might soon have a team that is enjoyable to watch, successful and that we are again proud to support.

COYR

Don`t get too disheartened if the first few games don`t go to plan.

I wonder how many Cardiff and Palace fans feared the worst when getting stuffed by City early last season.

Its a marathon not a sprint.

Well I've got bi-polar so it's all a bit up and down for me...

THE REDS ARE GOING UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FFS MAN, YOU KNOW WE'RE STUCK IN THIS GOD FORSAKEN HELLHOLE OF A DIVISION FOR ANOTHER 8 YEARS

TRUST ME, THIS IS OUR YEAR !!!!!

WILL YOU HAPPY CLAPPERS PLEASE SHUT THE ##### UP AND GET REAL

AD NAUSEUM

Archived