IGNORED

Time To Calm Down !

Tall King Blox

We love our club, we love the whole experience, sadly i feel 2 moz will bring retribution....an untested team, apart from "freindlys" i will be there 2 moz to cast my eye...Let's wait and see

Can you repeat this legible English? and take a look at the forum rules.

Agree. While its been an exciting summer with new arrivals and thankfully (some) departures this has resulted in a change lots of people have been crying out for.

HOWEVER - as the OP said, and unfortunately, part of me can already see the post being loaded tomorrow at 4:45. Lets be realistic about things at the moment and not be surprised if tomorrows result is a loss. Please, please, please do not explode with rage and post comments like 'we havent moved on', 'sack the board' or 'we are going backwards'. Lets accept that for the first few games we have to expect that the team are still getting to know each other and it may take time for the results to come our way.

I have no doubt that we are moving in the right direction, but lets just remember these things dont happen over night.

COYR and lets have a great day tomorrow and from the off and for 90 minutes cheer the lads on.

P.S. i am a positive person really.

If you're not excited by the start of the season i think you should give up on football!

This is the exact time to be excited!

You can start to be negative at 3.05 on Saturday when we're 4-0 down and suddenly Pack, Fielding, Baldock, Flint and Thomas break each others legs in a bizarre 5 way tackle. Or if you're a Coventry fan, that's ok too.

Ha ha - yes. Promise. I am very excited about tomorrow, I'm just trying hard to remain calm and realistic. Don't want to be depressed at 5pm tomorrow as I've got to go to the zoo to watch Goonies

Arsenal are playing at the Zoo ?

2 weeks ago I said something like this on the forum, and I got dog's abuse.

I reckon that we are going to have a tough start. We could easily go 6 games without a win.

We've got Bradford and Wolves at home, who will both be really tough and don't even mention how bad we were away from home last year. Do you reckon that'll change?

By then we'll be in September and possibly with a few points.

This could be really tough.

If you're not excited by the start of the season i think you should give up on football!

This is the exact time to be excited!

You can start to be negative at 3.05 on Saturday when we're 4-0 down and suddenly Pack, Fielding, Baldock, Flint and Thomas break each others legs in a bizarre 5 way tackle. Or if you're a Coventry fan, that's ok too.

Or, more realistically, a feather falls from the sky and lands on Baldock, resulting in a dislocated shoulder and the infamous 'niggling ankle injury'.

I just don't see why the most injury prone player in our squad is captain!

Or, more realistically, a feather falls from the sky and lands on Baldock, resulting in a dislocated shoulder and the infamous 'niggling ankle injury'.

I just don't see why the most injury prone player in our squad is captain!

Does seem odd, the arm band will likely cause a stress fracture!

2 weeks ago I said something like this on the forum, and I got dog's abuse.

I reckon that we are going to have a tough start. We could easily go 6 games without a win.

We've got Bradford and Wolves at home, who will both be really tough and don't even mention how bad we were away from home last year. Do you reckon that'll change?

By then we'll be in September and possibly with a few points.

This could be really tough.

You got dogs abuse because we don't like you...

Archived