IGNORED

City Vs Bradford Matchday Thread

Fordy62

OK, so I'm up early for work and I've been having a battle with myself for the last ten minutes on whether to start this thread or not. Eventually, as you can see, I decided to face the wrath of the 'why are you starting the thread at 6.30am brigade'.

Here's to this being our season. Here's to football that's easy on the eye and here's to regular fall outs on otib.

The 2013/14 season starts today.

COYR!

(PS if anyone wishes to question why this thread was started so early, the answer is because I'm so ******* excited!)

I too will be stuck at work this morning, until around 12. I work at the hotel where the Bradford players are staying. Some of the fans are staying there too, one who even decided to give a little speech in the restaurant last night.

Can't wait to get down to the gate this afternoon. COYR!

I too will be stuck at work this morning, until around 12. I work at the hotel where the Bradford players are staying. Some of the fans are staying there too, one who even decided to give a little speech in the restaurant last night.

Press the fire alarm! Do it, do it, do it!

Spare a thought for those attending a wedding today that starts at 3 !!

My niece booked the date before the football league brought it forward by a week hence can't be blamed !

Just to add insult to injury the first game then gets announced as at home !

To add further humour to this reply my nieces mum is the landlady at the robins pub :-)

All joking aside raise a glass to Sophie and Adam today please fellow reds - my phone will be on silent but never far away come 3pm ;-)

Anyone know how tickets have been sold!! Home/away??

Well around 8,500 season tickets have been sold which is great all things considered. Roughly 1-2k pay on the day and 1,000 Bradford fans so we should get near on 12,000 down the gate today!

COYR

Spare a thought for those attending a wedding today that starts at 3 !!

My niece booked the date before the football league brought it forward by a week hence can't be blamed !

Just to add insult to injury the first game then gets announced as at home !

To add further humour to this reply my nieces mum is the landlady at the robins pub :-)

All joking aside raise a glass to Sophie and Adam today please fellow reds - my phone will be on silent but never far away come 3pm ;-)

i will,congrats to them and a great day to celebrate all round for you if we win. i can just imagine the service going something like

'do you sophie take adam' and you jumping up screaming YESSS as jet thumps in a screamer

Press the fire alarm! Do it, do it, do it!

Can u put something in their coffee?

Not sure i'll be able to wait until 3:00, this has got to be a personal record for the earliest matchday nerves i've ever had!

Should be a great season of football, twists turns and more outright w*nkers complaining on here, but we can be certain there'll be more wins and more moments of joy than we've experienced over the whole of the last two seasons!

COYR

i will,congrats to them and a great day to celebrate all round for you if we win. i can just imagine the service going something like

'do you sophie take adam' and you jumping up screaming YESSS as jet thumps in a screamer

Thanks redsquirrel ! Haha I've mentioned this already and not in jest ! Seriously gonna have to keep a lid on it if we score !!!

Thanks redsquirrel ! Haha I've mentioned this already and not in jest ! Seriously gonna have to keep a lid on it if we score !!!

Hopefully it does not go the other way

'So does anybody have a reason why they can't be married'

- Robbie Turner 'you complete ****'

as Bradford score and 100 people turn and look at you!!!

Morning chaps. Thought I'd just wish you the best for the forthcoming season. Good luck today. Just out of interest why are we mad to fund raise for a statue to honour the only man to have played for England whilst wearing the blue and white quarters. I'm pretty sure you would like to honour John Atyeo in the same way when Ashton is redeveloped.

COME ON YOUUU REDDSSSSS really looking forward to this season expecting a top 10 finish but there are bound to be many highs and lows and that's why we all do it isn't it the thrill of the ride, the 9 and a half month roller coaster ride begins today and I personally cannot wait, ticket troubles in preseason but overlooking that now with the pure excitement that today is the first time in a good few years I have genuine optimism of being entertained down the gate

Archived