IGNORED

City Vs Bradford Matchday Thread

Fordy62

Not sure fonts has listened in training. One word...... HOOF!

We were very backwards today passing wise. Not a lot going forward from midfield which didnt help baldock. Pack should have come on earlier IMO and I though Reid should have replaced killa. Oh well. A point on the board and much to learn from that game

FIelding had a shocker, nearly fluffed a passback before the error for the goal. Cunningham and Maloney both struggled which was a surprise.

Thought Kilkenny Played very well and is clearly the leader on the pitch, and Wynter was superb for 70 until he moved position which lead to him having a poor last 20. JET was our best player and looks quality, at times he was unplayable....

Good to see the new boys scoring.

Corleone, what game were you watching? JET was not our best player. He was languid, unfit, slow and his touch was off. Good finish but other than that he has a lot of work to do.

Disagree completely. Thought he made a couple of bad touches but on the ball in the air on occasions and the bradford defence struggled with him. Thought he was our best (alongwith flint) and by far our most dangerous player.

Good game a lot of positives out there. Our ball retention is a lot better and Wynter and Killa had good games. Defensively was a worry although Flint was solid, Fontaine looked shakey and Fielding had a shocker. JET looks a class act, Baldock did okay unlucky not to score and Wagstaff was busy. Pack again looked a class act when coming on. Could have won it could have lost it point probably fair, referee was poor

Corleone, what game were you watching? JET was not our best player. He was languid, unfit, slow and his touch was off. Good finish but other than that he has a lot of work to do.

I wouldn't say that at all. He was good today but not quite there yet. Still had a say in both goals as well so with more to come he will be good. He wasn't our best player today but noway near as bad as what you've made out.

I thought for the main JET had a good game and his touch was brilliant, or but once or twice, which of course was singled out by some on this tread. His first touch in the main was excellent I thought,bringing quite difficult passes down to his feet with one killer touch. ( hope someone else agrees with me).

On a separate note. What is the significance of the single star on the Bradford city badge??

I thought for the main JET had a good game and his touch was brilliant, or but once or twice, which of course was singled out by some on this tread. His first touch in the main was excellent I thought,bringing quite difficult passes down to his feet with one killer touch. ( hope someone else agrees with me).

On a separate note. What is the significance of the single star on the Bradford city badge??

One FA Cup win in 1911.

Archived