IGNORED

Kilkenny

Who Are Rovers?

He was very good, as was Wynter and Pack didn't waste a single pass when he came on.

I still expect some will come on here and slag him off, though.

Usually agree with you Graham but he wasn't very good. He was better yes, but still doesn't show enough for me I'm afraid. Good to see him a bit more positive but I think once everyone is fit I wouldn't have him involved. Pack did more with his first three touches than Killa did all game.

Like I said he was a bit more positive but still far from stand out for me.

Kilkenny has always been too slow in seeing a pass. He dithers on ball and ends up playing sideways. That said his type of player is essential in the way O'Driscoll wants to play and will feature every game when available.

Pack looked decent in the cameo he had today.

Sloppy backward passes, hardly ever tackles, always looks for safe option. Looked no different from last season for me.

I only saw the 2nd half, but I'd definitely agree with you there.

And Pack looked better than what we've had based on his time on the pitch. Complements our play very well.

Thought he was decent. Dictated the play in spells.

Dictating the play is what Pack did. Spraying it around quickly and accurately whilst adding a bit of zest and energy to the midfield. Killa was a lot better today but he certainly didn't dictate play. I think you're being very generous to him there.

Usually agree with you Graham but he wasn't very good. He was better yes, but still doesn't show enough for me I'm afraid. Good to see him a bit more positive but I think once everyone is fit I wouldn't have him involved. Pack did more with his first three touches than Killa did all game.

Like I said he was a bit more positive but still far from stand out for me.

Agree 100%. Amazed at Graham's opinion on Killkennys performance today. Pack showed more class & guile in less than 45 mins than Killas ever shown me in his time here. Sooner Marlons fit to take place his place next Wynter & Kilkennys out the team the better!

Agree 100%. Amazed at Graham's opinion on Killkennys performance today. Pack showed more class & guile in less than 45 mins than Killas ever shown me in his time here. Sooner Marlons fit to take place his place next Wynter & Kilkennys out the team the better!

It's just a shame Kelly is out. He would compliment Pack very will. That said I think Pack would work well with any of the midfielders we have. Frightening at how good he was at doing the simple things well and dictating the tempo within minutes of coming on. Looks one hell of a buy.

It's just a shame Kelly is out. He would compliment Pack very will. That said I think Pack would work well with any of the midfielders we have. Frightening at how good he was at doing the simple things well and dictating the tempo within minutes of coming on. Looks one hell of a buy.

He was the same at Bmuff last week mate. Cool composed, sees the quick pass & plays it. He's a one two touch player. That ball with the outside of foot played inside the full back was fantastic.

He can take a free kick as well & got a long throw in his locker if ever needed. Much more to come from the boy Pack. Old head on young shoulders & will be the best 80/90k we will ever spend. PACK IN KILLA OUT!!!

He was the same at Bmuff last week mate. Cool composed, sees the quick pass & plays it. He's a one two touch player. That ball with the outside of foot played inside the full back was fantastic.

He can take a free kick as well & got a long throw in his locker if ever needed. Much more to come from the boy Pack. Old head on young shoulders & will be the best 80/90k we will ever spend. PACK IN KILLA OUT!!!

Yeah that ball to Cunningham was class. It didn't look on from where I was sat but he slid it through so effortlessly. Definitely Pack in Killa out.

Looked a different player today, with players around him wanting the ball, he was pulling the strings in midfield in the first half. Did anyone else have any views on him today?

No difference from what I saw.

Given his experience of the NPC Kilkenny was not exactly pulling up trees in a lower league.

He had a average game, no urgency, accurate (sideways) but risk free passing, little else evident.

He slows down play by dithering and looking for a Hollywood pass, then knocks it 10 yards and admires himself like he is Beckham.

Marlon Pack looks stronger, more hungry and appears to have more vision in 15 minutes that Kilkenny showed all game.

Archived