IGNORED

Bradford Fans

IdliketoRogerMoore

I don't agree with this, unrelated. Massively

Maybe you are right, but I was only thinking before the game that if any City fans find themselves in the company of any Bradford fans, references to fire and smoke would best be avoided, for decencys sake. There must be hundreds of Bradford fans who still get upset at the sight of smoke in a football stadium, and the sight of stewards running into the stand with buckets of sand. I don't know, it must just be me, but it was the last thing I expected to see to be honest.

Drumming kills it does full stop and if it's required to create an atmosphere, God help us!

I disagree, I thought the lads on the EE drums today did a great job. If anything keeping the two sides of the east end united and singing at the same time should be commended, they deserve a medal. With out them it wouldn't have been half as loud as it was in there today.

I disagree, I thought the lads on the EE drums today did a great job. If anything keeping the two sides of the east end united and singing at the same time should be commended, they deserve a medal. With out them it wouldn't have been half as loud as it was in there today.

Doesn't do it for me and so, there are now two sides in the East End? Is that home and away fans?

Maybe you are right, but I was only thinking before the game that if any City fans find themselves in the company of any Bradford fans, references to fire and smoke would best be avoided, for decencys sake. There must be hundreds of Bradford fans who still get upset at the sight of smoke in a football stadium, and the sight of stewards running into the stand with buckets of sand. I don't know, it must just be me, but it was the last thing I expected to see to be honest.

Agreed. Ban bonfire night and news years eve fireworks. People like you are killing the atmosphere at football.

AMF

Decencies sake? Stop being offended on someone else's behalf.

They don't care, nor should you.

Everything you say in that last post annoys me. Sorry

Doesn't do it for me and so, there are now two sides in the East End? Is that home and away fans?

I was referring to the issues with the so called 'netters' and the 'oldies' singing at different pace. The drum today united the singing, for me that's good for the atmosphere.

Archived