IGNORED

How Did Jet Play?

ajs202

in commentary today they were impressed and it was said, you never know what he is going to do and he looks as though he dosen't know either and that makes him dangerous.

In commentary......get your ****ing ass down there FFS.

JET seemed lazy and untfit (Pitman No2) but if he can contribute a goal like he did today....that'll do me.

JET should stay in the final third.

Judging by what I've seen today, we should be playing 4-3-3 with Jet and wagstaff either side of baldock up top. The three in midfield should be wynter in a more defensive role, with pack and killa/Reid as the third.

Back four I would keep the same but to replace fonts with Williams.

Having those three up top would provide baldock with some help and aid his chance of scoring goals. Pack, Reid and wynter in the centre would be great for passing and getting around the pitch.

In commentary......get your ****ing ass down there FFS.

JET seemed lazy and untfit (Pitman No2) but if he can contribute a goal like he did today....that'll do me.

He lives in france. Can I say FFS to get my point across to make out I'm very very angry ;)

Up until the goal I didn't think he was having the best of games, his touch let him down on several occasions and there were some misplaced passes. Then he popped up in the perfect place, had the composure to realise he had a bit of time and calmly slotted it in the corner. In that moment, he looked every bit the player we hope he'll prove to be.

He showed glimpses of inspiration and others have said he will be frustrating at times this season but we have a genuine talent on our hands and if we can get the best out of him we will surely have one of the league's best players. I for one am all for having a player like this in the team as not only can they single-handedly win you matches but they are a real treat to watch, no matter how frustrating they can be. And after all, football is supposed to be an enjoyable spectacle!

Fair enough if EMB lives in France and couldn't be there but I NEVER comment on a game I never see, I wouldn't even comment if I listened to it on radio.

I must admit this is a real bug-bear of mine and I've no idea why someone would provide analysis on a match they haven't seen themselves.

Up until the goal I didn't think he was having the best of games, his touch let him down on several occasions and there were some misplaced passes. Then he popped up in the perfect place, had the composure to realise he had a bit of time and calmly slotted it in the corner. In that moment, he looked every bit the player we hope he'll prove to be.

He showed glimpses of inspiration and others have said he will be frustrating at times this season but we have a genuine talent on our hands and if we can get the best out of him we will surely have one of the league's best players. I for one am all for having a player like this in the team as not only can they single-handedly win you matches but they are a real treat to watch, no matter how frustrating they can be. And after all, football is supposed to be an enjoyable spectacle!

I must admit this is a real bug-bear of mine and I've no idea why someone would provide analysis on a match they haven't seen themselves.

Now I kind of agree, if you haven't seen it your opinion is null and void. But judging by the diversity of opinion on this match from those that went, well it would seem it doesn't matter. Brilliant average or shit, someone will agree!

Lazy, unfit and useless at times. Only credit being his goal.

He just seems lazy, it's the way he plays. Not unfit, just not a massive runner.

He set up a goal and scored a goal. When he was on the ball I didn't know what was going to happen.

He won some headers in the air, he brought the ball down now and again too.

Class player.

Yep he produced the goods when it mattered. For me the only thing I would say is he needed to challenge more when the arieal balls came his way. Its that time thing again as well. Needs a few games to understand the players around him. He caused bradford no end of problems except in the air. Given that we hopefully will continue to play the ball on the ground I think he is going to be gert mint.

O'Driscoll did say he is not at full fitness yet. He is a frustrating player to watch, but he does have magic in his feet, I seem to remember him having a ball hoofed at him from Fontaine and him controlling it like he had glue on his shoes, I think O'Driscoll realises he's not a defensive player and is not expected to track back, that's why he has that free role. 1 goal 1 assist and didn't play the whole match, you can't complain.

Can't pass, poor touch, no ability in the air, scored a goal, we were worse when he went off...

Ha ha. 19 words, and pretty much summed up perfectly what others are saying in 41 more posts!

Well done sir.

Like!

Frustrating would be the way of describing him.

Awful in the air for a big guy but that's not his game, skilful on the ball and it's clear he has bundles of talent although not the greatest performance:

Still he didn't cost is any goals and wasnt that bad; if can play average and still get a goal and an assist I'm happy!

Goal and an assist.

Despite looking off the pace.

Who knows how good he can be when fully fit. Truely a game changing player at this level, been a fair few years since we had a player like this who can change the nature of the game in 5seconds

Zzzzz here it is already, City fans not appreciating a player with bags of ability because he doesn't run as much as Stead

Now Steady was a bloke who could run about.I could watch him coursing around the pitch for hours and hé uses Twitter.

What a player .Why ever did we let him go ?

(Answers on a postcard to ...)

Zzzzz here it is already, City fans not appreciating a player with bags of ability because he doesn't run as much as Stead

:) everyone loves a runner, far better than someone that scores and sets up goals. Clearly you have no idea Jeff, pffft, players who score and setup players while looking lazy, can't be doing with it. Get me a Liam Robinson!

The impression I got was that he needs to be a fans favourite and will respond, slag him off and give him stick and he will disappear. I know we all need to be loved but he's the arm round the shoulder rather than the bo!!ocking sort.

Archived