IGNORED

Radio Bristol

mikebrenn

Ian obviously thinks he's Bristol's leading football pundit. Perhaps he's trying to get a job on Radio Bristol to replace Geoff 20man. To be honest I think he's so pompous that he's quite amusing. I always have a good laugh when he calls and get disappointed if I miss him.

Anyone eles heared this guy ian who phones in every saturday.? We are realy missing out on giving this guy the managers job.he knows how and who we should be playing every game.mike basset springs to mind.

Easy to snipe

He does talk sense & used to post good reports on OTIB from away games , and now posts on an independent forum.

But why don't you ring in to Radio Bristol and give us all your opinion, insight, and a different point of view if you disagree ?

- it's called debate

Easy to snipei dont ring in because I am not a football manager.the same as sod would not be able to tell me how to do my job

He does talk sense & used to post good reports on OTIB from away games , and now posts on an independent forum.

But why don't you ring in to Radio Bristol and give us all your opinion, insight, and a different point of view if you disagree ?

- it's called debate

Ian obviously thinks he's Bristol's leading football pundit. Perhaps he's trying to get a job on Radio Bristol to replace Geoff 20man. To be honest I think he's so pompous that he's quite amusing. I always have a good laugh when he calls and get disappointed if I miss him.

As much as it pains me to say it the git talks a lot of sense and is available on another frequency

Easy to snipe

- it's called debate

This exactly.

I believe Radio Bristol actually ring him for his opinion.

I have tried ringing in, but they seem to use the same fans week in week out! The bloke always worth a laugh at, was the gashead from Bedminster! He never went to a match but always had something to say! Usually rubbish and said um or y'no a lot.

Kev? "you know I loves the gas Geoff" yeah he's gone missing...............along with Callum from Frome(Yeovil fan) who seemed always to want to get (too) friendly with Geoff ....!!!

I think the "regulars" (Mark,Ian,Jason(Gashead), NTTDS) get phoned by RB as they're deemed reliable contributors - as opposed to some of the nutters !

Terry from Shire has also been a bit quiet

Archived