IGNORED

Marlon Pack

Scrumpy_247

Thought this lad deserves credit today, he came on with 30 mins left and played 2 or 3 quality cross field passes. I think he could soon quite easily replace Neil Kilkenny in the starting 11. I think he's exactly what we've missed in the last 2 seasons. What are everyone's thoughts?

I think people are going a bit OTT based on today's performance.

He did look good and played some excellent passes, I'm not quite so sure he is the creative force people are saying though....he did remind me a bit of Hartley though.

But what we needed was a Cisse or Kelly or dare I say it a Elliott. Bradford were having too much time on the ball and the middle 3, including pack, didn't close them down quick enough.....and pack should have.

But on the whole he looks a good player.

Showed a great range of passing. Should def start on Tuesday if fit enough.

Think he will start on Tuesday along with several others that were on the bench today. Sure SOD will 'save' some of his key players for next Saturday and give himself the chance to find out more about the rest of the squad.

The great thing about him, Along with his vision and passing is his stature. He's a big lad and unlike Kilkenny wont get shoved off the ball, Also he will be effective in the air if need be and will be a lot more physical, Can't see players running through him like previous midfielders have let done! With a partnership of Wynter.... We may have something special blossoming!

Totally agree with the op. His eye for the pass was fantastic, think when he gets to know the players around him and gels he will set baldock free. He also did very well in defence at times. Really excited about him.

Looks like a good signing. We saw he has some quality today, good range of passing. Plus at 80 - 100k we could resell him for 10X that, good buisness, all part of the recruitment rethink.

Looks the full package..

We couldn't because he is only on a 2 year deal!!!

He seems very assured given his age.

Playing in league 2 has really done him some good. He didnt seem fazed by Bradford lumps giving him a knock. Just kept the ball and played great passes when able.

That one where he played Cunningham through with the outside of his foot has got to be one of the best midfield passes since Tinman.

Have we had such a passer since Brian Tinnion?

He seems very assured given his age.

Playing in league 2 has really done him some good. He didnt seem fazed by Bradford lumps giving him a knock. Just kept the ball and played great passes when able.

That one where he played Cunningham through with the outside of his foot has got to be one of the best midfield passes since Tinman.

Have we had such a passer since Brian Tinnion?

That pass like you say took me right back to Tinnion. Hope my expectancy of him will not be too great. I am really really excited about Pack

I think people are going a bit OTT based on today's performance.

He did look good and played some excellent passes, I'm not quite so sure he is the creative force people are saying though....he did remind me a bit of Hartley though.

But what we needed was a Cisse or Kelly or dare I say it a Elliott. Bradford were having too much time on the ball and the middle 3, including pack, didn't close them down quick enough.....and pack should have.

But on the whole he looks a good player.

Do you think so ?

Not as much as some comments on other players who on the whole were very pedestrian today.

Its been along time since somebody in our colours looked totally in control on the ball.

Creative at last!! The guy oozes class, will be a top player for us I think

See. Told you so.

Been trying to get City to sign this lad for 3 years!!

Didnt think he looked that good. Also at fault for the 2nd goal

Really???

Agree with you fella and definitely at fault for the escon goal.

Really?? Would that be the second goal where Fontaine let his man get in front of him at the near post?? What did Pack have to do with that?

You sure?

Nothing to do with Fontaine letting his man get across him at near post again??

Correct Fontaine at fault for 2nd goal. Be interesting how SOD plans to play if manages to get another striker in as to fit in Baldock & JET a midfielder will have to drop out unless play 3 at back. Could that be his long term plan? Saw that couple of times in pre-season.

Archived