IGNORED

Flint

tiz

It seems several new players have been given threads but I have not seen any regarding Flint. I agree Wynter and pack deserve much talk but I thought Flint was fantastic today. I think we have a commited ball winner, hard no nonsense and a real leader. I think he deserves his own thread. We need a leader and we got one.

If flint had miraculous distribution as everyone on here requests he wouldn't be playing for us. He was miraculous today, and had to put in one and a half performances to make up for some silly play by Fontaine at times, great no nonsense defender, just what we needed, would like to see Williams next to him on Tuesday.

Finally a debutant thread I agree with. Flint was solid and won everything in the air. Everything we've lacked

I don't agree with the comments about Fontaine, I didn't get to many games last season but he was a completely different player today.

It's easy to say that Fonts played the long ball too much but sorry that blame rests on the midfield. As soon as your centre back gets the ball he should have an option to pass, and on many occasions he didn't.

Finally a debutant thread I agree with. Flint was solid and won everything in the air. Everything we've lacked

I don't agree with the comments about Fontaine, I didn't get to many games last season but he was a completely different player today.

It's easy to say that Fonts played the long ball too much but sorry that blame rests on the midfield. As soon as your centre back gets the ball he should have an option to pass, and on many occasions he didn't.

Thought i read that SoD wants the play fed through the centre backs,If so there is evidently a lot of work to do

Easily MOM today hopefully rub off on fonts thought he was really poor today.

Completely agree.

He was my MOM yesterday. Exactly the sort of centre half we will need to compete in this league and at times was doing Fontaines work.

He must have won every header. He should have scored but aside from that was very solid. I thought he had Hanson in his pocket.

A good start Flinty, nice work.

Archived