IGNORED

Flint

tiz

Thought i read that SoD wants the play fed through the centre backs,If so there is evidently a lot of work to do

You are right there is still a bit of work to do, fonts wasn't composed enough at times but I bet he's shitting a brick after las season. Goal kicks he showed for the ball short quite a lot and was wanting the ball. Midfield needs to do its job as well and show for the ball

And Fielding after the first goal.

Could tell how disappointed he was.

To be honest, this worried me about Flint. Yes by all means, have a go at Fielding, but his head dropped for a few minutes and his concentration went.

Players make mistakes and the team has to rebound.

Great debut from him though, can't remember him losing a header.

And Fielding after the first goal.

Could tell how disappointed he was.

I think he's obviously used to winning, been successful at Swindon and has that mentality. Looks like a Captain, acts like a Captain.

After both goals Flint was the only one to show any sort of emotion. He was livid.

Yeah, would not have fancied being Fielding! He was furious.

We have missed it, a potential fans favourite here along with Pack and JET, it's been a long time since I've felt much affiliation with the players and whilst I'm not going to get carried away Im hoping things are changing by SOD bringing in players hungry to succeed.

Whilst I agree that flint was good in the air he was poor on the ball he got charged down twice when there's was no need to and if the the ball had bounced right for them Bradford would have been in. All about perspective though when a lot people just seen fontaines mistakes!

behave Gus, Flint twice the player Fontaine is!

behave Gus, Flint twice the player Fontaine is!

Didn't say he wasn't just saying everyone was looking for fonts to make a mistake which he inevitably did but no picks up on flints mistakes for whatever reason! flint was better than fonts yesterday but to say he played well and was some people's motm I don't think he was! Good not great but was his debut I'm sure he will get better when they gel as a defensive unit!

Flint for me is someone I would go to war with. Passion is everything gave it his all and lead. Sport is all about leaders and people who wear the heart on their sleeve. Flint is the breath of fresh air i needed and to be fair has got me believing again

It seems several new players have been given threads but I have not seen any regarding Flint. I agree Wynter and pack deserve much talk but I thought Flint was fantastic today. I think we have a commited ball winner, hard no nonsense and a real leader. I think he deserves his own thread. We need a leader and we got one.

Shame he got a mug next to him.

Didn't say he wasn't just saying everyone was looking for fonts to make a mistake which he inevitably did but no picks up on flints mistakes for whatever reason! flint was better than fonts yesterday but to say he played well and was some people's motm I don't think he was! Good not great but was his debut I'm sure he will get better when they gel as a defensive unit!

can't believe you are sticking up for him. He's been shocking for 3 years, whilst bleeding the club dry.

You seem a sweet young lad, so I'll forgive you, but some of Fonts 'performances' have been the worst I've seen in my 50 years

can't believe you are sticking up for him. He's been shocking for 3 years, whilst bleeding the club dry.

You seem a sweet young lad, so I'll forgive you, but some of Fonts 'performances' have been the worst I've seen in my 50 years

retread what I said I'm not sticking up for fonts just saying that flint wasn't brilliant don't try and patronise me with the sweet young lad thing either wtf has that got to with anything?

retread what I said I'm not sticking up for fonts just saying that flint wasn't brilliant don't try and patronise me with the sweet young lad thing either wtf has that got to with anything?

I think you should reread, you clearly are sticking up for him. You don't have a 'Coppell thing' for him do you?

Gus, you should respect your elders

Flint for me is someone I would go to war with. Passion is everything gave it his all and lead. Sport is all about leaders and people who wear the heart on their sleeve. Flint is the breath of fresh air i needed and to be fair has got me believing again

Same here - always go with a tall person as they break cover / hedge / wall / horizon before you so can act as a canary.

Archived