IGNORED

Did Wells Stay On After The Match ?

M_Porter

I was told by someone that Bradford's Wells was staying behind after the match for a chat with SOD

Can anyone else confirm this, I note he has just turned down personal terms with Peterborough ?

Did anyone see him get on their coach ?

Cheers

Mark

Can anyone else confirm this, I note he has just turned down personal terms with Peterborough?

I thought it was reported that Bradford turned down a club record bid from posh. If that's the case then unless we're suddenly getting 2 or 3 mil for Adomah, we have no chance of getting wells.

Where the hell are posh getting there cash from? They only get 8 thousand a week?!?

They know how to use the transfer market to make profit. Not surprisingly they have football men at board level, not just suits.

Time to take note!

Just goes to show how peoples views differ :laugh:

I thought he was one of their bright sparks, and prob the only one to worry our back line.

Great this football lark isnt it, everyone has a view :)

He might have worried them with his pace but his finishing was on a par with Baldock and he couldn't have wished for an easier opportunity to score.

I thought Hanson caused us a lot more problems to be honest.

As you say, game of opinions.

I thought Moloney struggled against him

Thought Moloney did ok - he was against a pacey winger with fresh legs and still managed to push him wide and towards the corner flag most times - Reid did pretty much nothing useful, for all the swarming around he did.

Cunningham was worse IMO got caught between playing left back & left winger too often & ended up doing neither well. For a bloke that's 6ft he lets an awful lot of balls bounce behind him that attackers get to the byline from. When he gets forward on the overlap he's dangerous but he should do that starting from left back position not half way up the pitch.

Can't see us spending over a mill on a striker when there are players like jay Simpson on a free.

None the less, wells finishing seemed a little weak but his on/off the ball play was excellent and he ha bundles of energy. Would be a good acquisition but I'm sure he would expect first team.

We're looking for someone similar to baldock in case of injury so not necessarily a starter

Just goes to show how peoples views differ :laugh:

I thought he was one of their bright sparks, and prob the only one to worry our back line.

Great this football lark isnt it, everyone has a view :)

There like arseholes everyone has one and they stink haha.

The one that was running up and down the wing like a headless chicken ?? Who ran the ball out of play on at least 3 occasions ? Hmm

If you call it headless chicken then fair enough, but he was the most creative winger on the pitch and won the corner for their equaliser. He beat Wynter everytime which lead to Wynter taking his legs out by the end.

Also not criticising Wynter as he had a great game, especially at centre mid, and looks an exciting prospect.

Wells himself has said he would be making no sideways move- he will not see yourself as the next stage In his career- im sorry to burst your bubble but you are a team that has struggled even with serious investment and are now on an equal par with everyone in this league- you are not a championship club that's why you were relegated- you have yet to prove you are a decent league 1 team and even with a couple of million to send on him he would no move to you - he has good advice and the lad seems to take it - you are no bigger than ourselves and if he goes it will be to the championship.

Archived