IGNORED

Did Wells Stay On After The Match ?

M_Porter

Better than what you have currently as well- he will finish as one of the top scorers in the league I cant see any of yours getting into double figures- your striking options apart from albert would not get into our starting 11 - he's ambitious - with all due respect ambition is something your club lacks and has lacked for the last couple of seasons in comparison Peterborough would be more appealing than yourselves and he had no intention of going there valuation met or not we don't need to sell him we have money sat in the bank.

Every sentence of that post had **** coming out of it! Seriously, what did that basement do to you?

Well we will never agree especially with your delusions of grandeur so only time will tell - I will put a £20 in the burns unit collection at Bradford Royal if we finish behind you- would be a nice

gesture if you commit to the same- good luck my deluded friends and enjoy the khazi leagues.

Bradford is a shithole mate, just one reason wells might want to move to Bristol.

Wells is still inconsistent, despite his goal haul last season he had the propensity to drift in and out of games - that is why he is plying his trade at this level and not the one above. If he improves that consistency, someone in the Championship will take a punt on him as he has pace and his finishing is generally very good - Burnley have long been rumoured to be very interested.

I know you can only judge on what you saw of him yesterday, but we know that ultimately we'll do well to hang onto him. Interestingly one of your posters said Hanson was our best player yesterday - he polarises opinion amongst our fans like no other! He is often very effective but a fair few think we can do better.

Surprised you've decided to take the views of some of our fans on facebook as gospel - from what I've seen those 'banter groups' are WUMs trying to outdo other WUMs. None of us on the main message board think our players are that amazing and it would be deluded to declare otherwise - indeed there is still concern we haven't strengthened enough following promotion (although I'm personally pleased with who Parkinson has brought in thus far).

What we do think we have though is a close-knit squad, a real desire to fight for each other and some decent players. Those first two elements are what got us over the line last season more than anything. I think you should/will finish ahead of us though. I reckon mid table or so for us, which for me would represent a decent enough first season back in L1. Some of our fans feel we have the momentum to be up near the top again but I can't see it given some of the other clubs in the division this season.

If you think Parkinson was animated/annoying - you will just have to wait until the Steve Evans show rolls into Bristol with Rotherham!! That guy is in a totally different league!

Finally, think the comments about the ref are a bit strong - you can't be surprised that the quality of officials will have dropped following your relegation? Whilst we can be direct we're certainly not a rough team.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Fair play 1976Bantam, I was about to say that after reading some of your forums before the game, that your fans seem to be pretty decent and knowledgable. Then a few clearly less intelligent cretins come on here with an agenda and made some shocking claims, all of which are factually incorrect. You however have come on and fingered them as being such so I think we should all agree to just ignore them. Thanks for posting. I hope you have as good a season as you can do.

Wells is still inconsistent, despite his goal haul last season he had the propensity to drift in and out of games - that is why he is plying his trade at this level and not the one above. If he improves that consistency, someone in the Championship will take a punt on him as he has pace and his finishing is generally very good - Burnley have long been rumoured to be very interested.

I know you can only judge on what you saw of him yesterday, but we know that ultimately we'll do well to hang onto him. Interestingly one of your posters said Hanson was our best player yesterday - he polarises opinion amongst our fans like no other! He is often very effective but a fair few think we can do better.

Surprised you've decided to take the views of some of our fans on facebook as gospel - from what I've seen those 'banter groups' are WUMs trying to outdo other WUMs. None of us on the main message board think our players are that amazing and it would be deluded to declare otherwise - indeed there is still concern we haven't strengthened enough following promotion (although I'm personally pleased with who Parkinson has brought in thus far).

What we do think we have though is a close-knit squad, a real desire to fight for each other and some decent players. Those first two elements are what got us over the line last season more than anything. I think you should/will finish ahead of us though. I reckon mid table or so for us, which for me would represent a decent enough first season back in L1. Some of our fans feel we have the momentum to be up near the top again but I can't see it given some of the other clubs in the division this season.

If you think Parkinson was animated/annoying - you will just have to wait until the Steve Evans show rolls into Bristol with Rotherham!! That guy is in a totally different league!

Finally, think the comments about the ref are a bit strong - you can't be surprised that the quality of officials will have dropped following your relegation? Whilst we can be direct we're certainly not a rough team.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Finally a bradford fan who doesn't talk carp. Good post fella.

Archived