IGNORED

Baldock

Briz

I don't think Harewood is fully fit yet so that's why he might be playing for U21's

he said himself he wasn't fit so I expect he will be playing u21 games to get full fitness as quick as possible, our system we employed saturday would suit him better then baldock anyway

I don't think he was poor I think he was isolated

Baldock was poor the whole game IMO, he should have got a shot away in the 1st few minutes when he was clear with only the GK to beat but allowed a DF to catch up with him and get a challenge in.

Yes he was isolated for much of the game but when Bradford pushed their FBs right up late 1st half & all 2nd (they played 2-6-2 most of the game), he was only up against 2 DFs, he could have pulled them about to allow JET & others space to run into.

To me he was the 2nd worst player on the day behind Fielding.

Baldock was poor the whole game IMO, he should have got a shot away in the 1st few minutes when he was clear with only the GK to beat but allowed a DF to catch up with him and get a challenge in.

Yes he was isolated for much of the game but when Bradford pushed their FBs right up late 1st half & all 2nd (they played 2-6-2 most of the game), he was only up against 2 DFs, he could have pulled them about to allow JET & others space to run into.

the ball went behind him so he couldn't get a shot away he was very unlucky not to score after wagstaff when the keeper tipped it wide

Taylor has had the one injury which has ruled him out long term last season, other than that unaware of any other injury issues.

Unlike Baldock the sicknote.

I love how a few people label him injury prone and the sheep jump on the bandwagon.

Just exactly how many games has he missed in his career due to injury?

His appearance stats at MK certainly don't suggest being plagued with injury. Kelly will miss more games this season than Baldock did last but no one will label him a sick note...

Amother point on Baldock? Hardly showed himself to be a long term captain, far from it, Think its a matter of time until Flint gets captains armband based on Saturday.

Even the short spell that Pack was on, he was dishing out more orders and organisation that Baldock,

I love how a few people label him injury prone and the sheep jump on the bandwagon.

His appearance stats at MK certainly don't suggest being plagued with injury. Kelly will miss more games this season than Baldock did last but no one will label him a sick note...

Missed large spell at West Ham due to injury problems,

Last season only managed 24 starts alot spduemto injury.

MK dons had reoccurring problems with Hamstrings, missed alot of 2009/10 season and only started 20 games, following season he managed 30.

Injuries have followed him constantly

Lee Matthews, Steve Brooker, is Baldock the next one who could offer so much but his body just can't handle it?

Missed large spell at West Ham due to injury problems,

Last season only managed 24 starts alot spduemto injury.

MK dons had reoccurring problems with Hamstrings, missed alot of 2009/10 season and only started 20 games, following season he managed 30.

Injuries have followed him constantly

Well in 08/09 through to 10/11 he played 3 more games for MK than Maynard played for us, yet I don't see anyone brandishing him as a sick note.

All players get injured, but for some reason Baldock is labelled a sick note when he's played about 160 games in the last 5 seasons.

Millen signed Taylor in June 2011 and has only taken part in 33 games out of over 90 due to injury yet he isn't a sick note

Baldock was available in over 40 games in his first season with city yet is labeled injury prone.......... Unbelievable

Well in 08/09 through to 10/11 he played 3 more games for MK than Maynard played for us, yet I don't see anyone brandishing him as a sick note.

All players get injured, but for some reason Baldock is labelled a sick note when he's played about 160 games in the last 5 seasons.

Maynard.....the player who missed a massive part of that spell thorugh injury and has since leaving City played less than 20 games.

Sicknote, read the Maynard thread from last week people saying same thing

Millen signed Taylor in June 2011 and has only taken part in 33 games out of over 90 due to injury yet he isn't a sick note

Baldock was available in over 40 games in his first season with city yet is labeled injury prone.......... Unbelievable

Available for 40 games. Really.......love to see you back that up.

Read my previous post, injuries have followed him.

Taylor has had 2 two injuries. Both have been long term, however when he joined he was very much a player for the future so was among the fringes of the tema and not always picked despite fitness.

Yep, that's OTIB logic :facepalm:

Maynard.....the player who missed a massive part of that spell thorugh injury and has since leaving City played less than 20 games.

Sicknote, read the Maynard thread from last week people saying same thing

The difference being people only started calling Maynard that AFTER he left, out of bitterness, as they were delighted to see his career hit the brakes

Some just don't like him, so like sheep are jumping onto the sick note bandwagon.

He had a decent game on Saturday, even though we were not playing to his strengths.

Yep agree 100%. Once someone gets labelled on here it sticks!

Available for 40 games. Really.......love to see you back that up.

Read my previous post, injuries have followed him.

Taylor has had 2 two injuries. Both have been long term, however when he joined he was very much a player for the future so was among the fringes of the tema and not always picked despite fitness.

Injuries have followed him, yet he's played 160 games in the last 5 seasons?

Let's ignore Maynard then, how many other examples would you like? In the same timescale, these players have made the following appearances

Demba Ba - 166

Sylvain Ebanks-Blake

Marvin Emnes - 143

Jermaine Beckford - 123

Look at that list of sicknotes! Thank god we don't have any of them, we'd be really screwed!

Also worth mentioning that for his entire spell at WHU he was a bench player, and didn't always even get on the pitch. Still, why let meaningless statistics get in the way of a good point, eh?

Archived