IGNORED

Baldock

Briz

Baldock was poor the whole game IMO, he should have got a shot away in the 1st few minutes when he was clear with only the GK to beat but allowed a DF to catch up with him and get a challenge in.

Yes he was isolated for much of the game but when Bradford pushed their FBs right up late 1st half & all 2nd (they played 2-6-2 most of the game), he was only up against 2 DFs, he could have pulled them about to allow JET & others space to run into.

To me he was the 2nd worst player on the day behind Fielding.

Sorry mate but that's guff, he was miles behind the defenders and narrowly beat them to the ball, it was certainly never 'just the keeper to beat' highlights on youtube to check those facts fella.

Available for 40 games. Really.......love to see you back that up.

The facts show he was actually on the pitch for 35 of the 44 league games we had him for last season. You can click through the games one by one to see which ones he was an unused sub in if you like.

The facts show he was actually on the pitch for 35 of the 44 league games we had him for last season. You can click through the games one by one to see which ones he was an unused sub in if you like.

What a moron, fancy letting facts ruin a bandwagon witch-hunt :laughcont:

Coming round here with your facts, the cheek of it!

Baldock was poor the whole game IMO, he should have got a shot away in the 1st few minutes when he was clear with only the GK to beat but allowed a DF to catch up with him and get a challenge in.

Yes he was isolated for much of the game but when Bradford pushed their FBs right up late 1st half & all 2nd (they played 2-6-2 most of the game), he was only up against 2 DFs, he could have pulled them about to allow JET & others space to run into.

To me he was the 2nd worst player on the day behind Fielding.

What game were you watching!!!! If you listen to SOD he made it quire clear he would be ok for selection. Trouble with some people on here they are not happy unless they can moan about something. Glad when school holidays are over!

What game were you watching!!!! If you listen to SOD he made it quire clear he would be ok for selection. Trouble with some people on here they are not happy unless they can moan about something. Glad when school holidays are over!

I was watching the game through sober eyes, perhaps others should do that to get a real perspective.

As for school days, I went to school when you actually got punished for bad behaviour not patted on the back and consoled.

I was watching the game through sober eyes, perhaps others should do that to get a real perspective.

As for school days, I went to school when you actually got punished for bad behaviour not patted on the back and consoled.

I was going to school either the same time or even before you! I have also got new glasses - suggest you get yours tested. Did you miss the assist. And although the evening post is crap normally they made him MOM!!!!

They posted on twitter that he was a perennial sick note we should ship out ASAP? I missed that one!

I said ship out next season, not ASAP. And by next season I meant the end in 13/14 season to give us time to bring in a replacement

I said ship out next season, not ASAP. And by next season I meant the end in 13/14 season to give us time to bring in a replacement

I still don't understand why you want to ship him out at all? We've already ascertained he's not the injury prone calamity a few on here make out and he's currently our joint top scorer this season :laugh:

I still don't understand why you want to ship him out at all? We've already ascertained he's not the injury prone calamity a few on here make out and he's currently our joint top scorer this season :laugh:

Google

Sam Baldock Injury Prone

Says more than anything i can say, personally I stand by my comments of a couple of weeks ago in that if we can find a suitbale replacement prior to end of August, Baldock would be out the door for me.

Google

Sam Baldock Injury Prone

Says more than anything i can say, personally I stand by my comments of a couple of weeks ago in that if we can find a suitbale replacement prior to end of August, Baldock would be out the door for me.

So you think 160 appearances in the last 5 seasons constitutes an unreliable squad member? Christ. Still, Google says it, so...

So you think 160 appearances in the last 5 seasons constitutes an unreliable squad member? Christ. Still, Google says it, so...

Yes. When you look at his injury record. 32 games a season he's appeared in, how many has he been fit to start....

Means he's been unavailable/not fit/not selected for nearly 18/19+ games a season over the last 5 season.

only one season managing 40plus games.

I find normally if you explain to a 4 year old why they are wrong, they normally do realise in time :laugh:

I just can't be bothered to further repeat my views in another thread when I've made them perfectly clear repeatedly.

Yes. When you look at his injury record. 32 games a season he's appeared in, how many has he been fit to start....

Means he's been unavailable/not fit/not selected for nearly 18/19+ games a season over the last 5 season.

only one season managing 40plus games.

I just can't be bothered to further repeat my views in another thread when I've made them perfectly clear repeatedly.

Not selected is considerably different to "injury prone".

He was part of the squad for about 80% of games last season I believe.

Not selected is considerably different to "injury prone".

He was part of the squad for about 80% of games last season I believe.

Remember this clown doesn't think Taylor (who has only played in 30%of the games here) isn't injury prone yet a play who was available for 90% of the games here is

The guy is about as clued up as a tele tubby

Archived