IGNORED

Fans Preston Vs Blackpool

Robin 101

One Blackpool lad got over the barrier, ran to a Preston fan near the penalty spot, swung at him and missed, then got planted himself and hit the deck. Camera cut away at that point so I'm guessing he got a bit of a hiding!!

One Blackpool lad got over the barrier, ran to a Preston fan near the penalty spot, swung at him and missed, then got planted himself and hit the deck. Camera cut away at that point so I'm guessing he got a bit of a hiding!!

I knew I didn't imagine that happened ;)

Steward was ok after as was filmed walking off with some St. Johns guys... lucky really.

I knew I didn't imagine that happened ;)

Steward was ok after as was filmed walking off with some St. Johns guys... lucky really.

Yeah, I wasn't sure so rewound it and it definitely happened. Made himself look a right t*t, missing an easy punch and getting planted himself, ha ha!

Yep, steward looks fine (although he did look about 95 years old!)

Yeah, I wasn't sure so rewound it and it definitely happened. Made himself look a right t*t, missing an easy punch and getting planted himself, ha ha!

Yep, steward looks fine (although he did look about 95 years old!)

Haha yeah just rewound it back and saw some kid in a blue top take a punch, looked like he bottled it a little after running onto the pitch. There was another chap who confronted about 5 Preston fans by the side of the goal as well just then it cut away.

"There were over 17 000 here. You could sense something was going to happen come the final whistle" ... omg Why? Football fans just need to grow up and behave ... 45% of youngsters these days have a degree ... 4.5% of football fans of professional clubs have 3 'A' Levels - FACT. Brain dead idiots behave in a brain dead way ..

Archived