IGNORED

Bradders

Evander SnowyField

Loved Bradley's passion and commitment, I don't think some appreciated how much he brought to the team until after he went and was replaced with Foster!

I would have him back, but right now Maloney doesn't deserve to be displaced. Also I don't think we are near enough to Liverpool as he is well settled back home. I saw he's training with the Everton reserves, so being frozen out of Blackburn. I think once he's lost the fans he's unlikely to win them back again, no matter how strong a character. I think he will be again looking for a Loan or a permanent move, he needs to be away from the hate.

I understand that the issue with BO v BR is they told him one thing about his contract but the truth is another,,,,,, hence the "honesty" jibe...

I also heard he tweeted that he "would rather go to Bristol to watch City play as at least they like me there"

dont know if true or not about the tweet stuff ........ think the "contract" issue is though...

But Would love to see him back..... has passion for the club and the fans and that is something we have all moaned about missing from players last couiple of years

I'm a little confused as to why the picture annoys the fans so much? I thought they hated the way their club is being ruined by owners that are not exactly honest.

As for his comments on Keane. He's entitled to his opinion. Is it just a backlash at the size of his wages for being second choice full back?

Archived