IGNORED

Club Apology Over Ticket Fiasco

Robbored

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Bristol-City-sorry-ticket-queues-Bradford/story-19617812-detail/story.html

All very well but doesn't explain how the situation arose in the first place and who was responsible for ensuring that the new system ran efficiently. Surely someone should anticipated potential problems, it was after all the first game of the season and bound to attract a good sized crowd. Its simply shoddy and unprofessional.

Too many chiefs and not enough indians I reckon.

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Bristol-City-sorry-ticket-queues-Bradford/story-19617812-detail/story.html

All very well but doesn't explain how the situation arose in the first place and who was responsible for ensuring that the new system ran efficiently. Surely someone should anticipated potential problems, it was after all the first game of the season and bound to attract a good sized crowd. Its simply shoddy and unprofessional.

Too many chiefs and not enough indians I reckon.

I actually agree with Robbored!

Swept under the carpet in usual BCFC fashion, contempt of fans (Customer) still very much alive in BS3, no mention as to WHY it happened, no mention WHY more help was not readily available, no mention as to WHAT will be done differently and no mention of WHY it will not happen again.

We will get another round of buzzword speak but no real substance again!

League one on the pitch, downs league off it

Lessons learned my ass.

Still treating fans like idiots. Will they ever learn, not while their lessons learnd documentations get filled in the Ashton Gate skip.

Shoddy lax with a bit of lipservice thrown in. God old BCFC never knowing trying to raise the bar!

Just another example of the club's incompetence and complete indifference to its own fans.

It simply reinforces TRL's comments on the 'Patience - we are on the right road' thread.

The club has a LONG way to go for me to accept that they are serious about 'doing things right'...

While things on the pitch may be looking more positive, the operation of the Club as a business is a complete and utter shambles...

Just another example of the club's incompetence and complete indifference to its own fans.

It simply reinforces TRL's comments on the 'Patience - we are on the right road' thread.

The club has a LONG way to go for me to accept that they are serious about 'doing things right'...

While things on the pitch may be looking more positive, the operation of the Club as a business is a complete and utter shambles...

What do you expect with a 30 year old Managing Director, who's only qualification for the post is he's Daddy's boy, and an invisible Chairman ?

Until proper proffesional expierienced people are employed by the club nothing will change.

What do you expect with a 30 year old Managing Director, who's only qualification for the post is he's Daddy's boy, and an invisible Chairman ?

Until proper proffesional expierienced people are employed by the club nothing will change.

Like Kevin Smith who did a similar role at Birmingham City to what he's doing here?

Like Kevin Smith who did a similar role at Birmingham City to what he's doing here?

Lets find out if Birmingham had ticketing problems? if they did we have a naswer, if they didn't what is he doing different here?

At the end of the day it is their core business, this they shouldn't be getting wrong, no matter where you come from.. But wait, who was good at ticketing, who was so good that they got head hunted to go to the euros. Might be a good idea if we get rid of her!

Bunch of numpties Monkeh, there can be no excuses for this shambles

I don't see how the club can win here.

It went wrong, they have said they will put it right and they've apologised.

For some reason, a load of supporters want to turn this in to yet another witch-hunt. A process that will achieve absolutely nothing.

It might, at the ensd of the day, we as fans have had a bend over and take it attitude for far too long, the club will continue to take us for granted if we continue to be nice quiet fans. Now maybe they will start to get the message?

just an idea like!

Yes. when Jayne Muggs was here at least their was a approachable face you could go to,not a supporters service number that isn't answered and doesn't take messages, of course in the brave new world of corporate suits like smith price et al a human being who supports the club has no place. so she was offered a 50% wage cut and a 50% staff cut. she walked, I feel that she had a case for constructive dismissal. but of course Jayne would never drag the club she loves through the courts!

For some reason, a load of supporters want to turn this in to yet another witch-hunt. A process that will achieve absolutely nothing.

Stop talking such sense.

Yes. when Jayne Muggs was here at least their was a approachable face you could go to,not a supporters service number that isn't answered and doesn't take messages, of course in the brave new world of corporate suits like smith price et al a human being who supports the club has no place. so she was offered a 50% wage cut and a 50% staff cut. she walked, I feel that she had a case for constructive dismissal. but of course Jayne would never drag the club she loves through the courts!

No end to the talents of posters here. Not only can they run the club better than the current administration, they are qualified in employment law!

I

But the same thing happened with the Reading game. At what point do we start to trust that the club will put it right?

But the same thing happened with the Reading game. At what point do we start to trust that the club will put it right?

well out of the 3000 at reading over half were locked out at bradford it was about 10% or 1500 odd (guestmation) so its an improvement :)

well out of the 3000 at reading over half were locked out at bradford it was about 10% or 1500 odd (guestmation) so its an improvement :)

I like your logic, so at the next game only 50% of 1500 means that only 750 fans will be affected, and then the following game only 50% of 750 will be affected and so forth.

Should all be sorted by the tenth home game.....happy days :-)

I like your logic, so at the next game only 50% of 1500 means that only 750 fans will be affected, and then the following game only 50% of 750 will be affected and so forth.

Should all be sorted by the tenth home game.....happy days :-)

to be honest if its not sorted at the wolves game I'd like to see some one sacked it shouldn't happen, but as I said in the other thread it doesn't happen often but its giving people an excuse to have a go even if it didn't effect them,

the potd issue can be sorted quite easily tho' and thats reinstalling the ticket booth by the dolman and man it with 3 or 4 part time staff, we wouldn't get the queues then for that,

as for the scanners well there is not alot anyone can do about that if they broke down half way through the day so be it but a better action plan needs to be implmated

The club need money, if they can't take money from people or improve the match day experience then people won't come back.

Therefore, unless there is a deliberate quest underway to destroy the club, things will improve.

Agree that this is unfortunate and it's a shame it happened but to keep harping on about it isn't going to improve the situation.

You are just a customer, you haven't had a good experience and the club acknowledge this. What else can they do?

The club need money, if they can't take money from people or improve the match day experience then people won't come back.

Therefore, unless there is a deliberate quest underway to destroy the club, things will improve.

Agree that this is unfortunate and it's a shame it happened but to keep harping on about it isn't going to improve the situation.

You are just a customer, you haven't had a good experience and the club acknowledge this. What else can they do?

Stop crying Wolf !!

to be honest if its not sorted at the wolves game I'd like to see some one sacked it shouldn't happen, but as I said in the other thread it doesn't happen often but its giving people an excuse to have a go even if it didn't effect them,

the potd issue can be sorted quite easily tho' and thats reinstalling the ticket booth by the dolman and man it with 3 or 4 part time staff, we wouldn't get the queues then for that,

as for the scanners well there is not alot anyone can do about that if they broke down half way through the day so be it but a better action plan needs to be implmated

Because sacking someone who you've not identified is the answer!

Two words - SORT IT!

Archived