IGNORED

My Opinion Of Tonights Game

Big Hev

Thanks for writeup, encouraging read, seems we may have some little gems on our hands, how is it we can attract these players in league 1 and struggled to do it in teh Champ? Maybe good players are like a wine, some years are vintage years.

Good, moving purposely forward, the defence solidity will come, clean sheet and 3 pts is something we have rarely enjoyed in recent times.

Thanks for writeup, encouraging read, seems we may have some little gems on our hands, how is it we can attract these players in league 1 and struggled to do it in teh Champ? Maybe good players are like a wine, some years are vintage years.

Good, moving purposely forward, the defence solidity will come, clean sheet and 3 pts is something we have rarely enjoyed in recent times.

I think the main reason is the Burt's scout links! Also Sod being a experienced manager and other players know the style he plays I doubt he has to sell his philosophy to each player that comes.

Also could just be the fact we have a little less competition in league one compared to the championship.

Archived