IGNORED

Barcelona's Attendence

TV Tom

So true sthglosbcfc. all their injurrys are lansdownes fault as well because he spends his life plotting against the gas apparently. also watch out for Ryan brunt (I think that's his name) the next Steven Gerrard apparently. they've also got a full back that Brentford are interested in but they won't sell for less than 3.000.000.cus that's what he's worth! theirs going to be a power change in bristol football-starting at Newport next week!

As loathed as I am to pre-empt another members words, I'm drunk and bored so...

A well loved and non-city supporting member of this board actually went to see the gash today (one can only assume he has had too much happiness recently and urgently needed some sort of masochistic reality check). In return for giving him good news about football I recieved gems such as (in order):

"Scunny are the better team"

"Scunny have hit the woodwork twice"

"Still not as bad as the York game" (last season)

"FT 0-0. Lesson learned" (when questioned 'why?')

"Rovers need players. BIG TIME"

And my absolute favourite - "Kick and rush with no purpose. They can talk about injuries but they are tactically inept too"

Again, apologies to the author and all the above remain copyright of their brain.

After all that I'm Looking forward to us losing tomorrow, being on the same points as the gas and these words being shoved up my arse.

Bingo.

Nope your all wrong, there has been a terrible mistake, someone on their forum guessed there was about 7500 and his mate guessed 7200 and they are always within a few hundred of getting it right so there has definitely been a miscount.

We should have known the most loyal fans in football would have turned out more than a laughable 6200 for their first game at home.

Archived