IGNORED

Aden Flint - Full Respect

Steve Watts

Quite the same at half time. Pretty much 'snatched' his boot off the steward when he lost it on the final corner at the end of the first half.

That would have been out of frustration towards the Cov player that took it upon himself to 'sportingly' clear the pitch of Flint's boot incase the ball came back towards him. How considerate.

Never said I don't believe you, just think you're a penis for grassing and stirring.

I only posted it after i seen this post up near the top of this thread.......at least I feel now we've got players who clearly actually give a damn.

I honestly thought they may of been training today as that's what I heard yesterday. If they haven't got training today then fair enough. They are entitled to go out like anybody else.

Don't want to say the names on here because like you said that will be stirring it.

Was Fontaine out? Did he manage to keep a better grasp of his pint than his attacker?

On a serious note I have no problem with players being out drinking if the following day is a day off. Turning up to training with a hangover is a different story and I'm pretty sure any of that would be very obvious to coaching and fitness staff.

Can't see SOD taking any of that crap personally.

Was Fontaine out? Did he manage to keep a better grasp of his pint than his attacker?

On a serious note I have no problem with players being out drinking if the following day is a day off. Turning up to training with a hangover is a different story and I'm pretty sure any of that would be very obvious to coaching and fitness staff.

Can't see SOD taking any of that crap personally.

Fontaine wasn't there. Hopefully we left him in Coventry!

Like I said, I've got no problem with them being out, just I thought they had training today so I was annoyed by that. I didn't think of asking about training when I was chatting to them.

I would imagine today would be the equivalent of a Sunday, would you say no players went out on Saturday night having played that day!

They are highly paid professional athletes if they are "out on the lash" and at 3 o'clock then that is a problem - they should be recovering.

If they were "relaxing with friends enjoying a couple of drinks" and went home at 11 o'clock then that's not an issue IMO.

Sorry if im being dull but they need to understand that just because you can do something its not always a good idea to do it.

That will just make things worse if I post proof. If you don't want to believe me then don't. I prob shouldn't of said anything but it was just heat of the moment as I thought they were out on a night before training. They must of had today off I guess? Anyone know?

That will just make things worse if I post proof. If you don't want to believe me then don't. I prob shouldn't of said anything but it was just heat of the moment as I thought they were out on a night before training. They must of had today off I guess? Anyone know?

What are you on about?

Just say who it is and be done with it, otherwise you'll continue to have people say your chatting shite.

Nice to see half of them in town on the lash at 3 o'clock this morning....

Well...under Wilson most of our players were off their tits by 11am every day and we spent most of his managerial period in the top half of this division.

Thought about that as an approach to League 1 success?.....No, because you're not O'Driscoll.

Anyway what were you doing on the piss at 3am on a Monday morning?

Bloody students.

What are you on about?

Just say who it is and be done with it, otherwise you'll continue to have people say your chatting shite.

I heard someone say yesterday at Northampton that the players were training today, so when I saw them out I couldn't believe it. But they must of had a day off so really there not doing anything wrong?

Archived