IGNORED

Mk Dons

petehinton

How much are they?

£20 for Adults and £5 for under 18s cant remember OAP prices

Would be nice to see a vocal following at Stadium:MK - especially as there are those that feel very strongly about their history, or lack of it!, among the city fans.

Went with Posh 3 seasons ago on a tuesday night and they made right racket - albeit a local derby and a top of the table clash.

Modern ground, yes it's a bowl but it's similar to the Emirites & AMEX in its seating and large concourses.

Worth making the trip, i'll be there

Not the easiest trip is it, no motorway?

3 Junctions down the M1 from Northampton and that's not the most direct route, I am lucky to only be up the road again for this one but it's not that much further than Northampton by road or rail

Edit: It's 2 miles closer taking the A roads (and a station closer coming from london)

Not for me this one - vile stadium, everything that is wrong with modern day football will be evident in this match.

Hope we take a good following but will be saving my money to visit proper grounds I haven't been to this season, i.e. Tranmere, Brentford, Sheff United and Carlisle.....

£20 for Adults and £5 for under 18s cant remember OAP prices

Would be nice to see a vocal following at Stadium:MK - especially as there are those that feel very strongly about their history, or lack of it!, among the city fans.

Went with Posh 3 seasons ago on a tuesday night and they made right racket - albeit a local derby and a top of the table clash.

Modern ground, yes it's a bowl but it's similar to the Emirites & AMEX in its seating and large concourses.

Worth making the trip, i'll be there

funny that, I went to the same fixture in the play offs and thought the atmosphere was piss poor.

The ground is half built and there is a sea of empty padded black seats between the home fans and the away fans.

Very difficult to park anywhere. New ground maybe - and one to cross off if you are in to that (I am) but a bit underwhelming + plus the historical baggage which means I'd rather watch city away elsewhere.

Tickets on sale today - allocated 2,000. New ground, not a million miles away, how many do you reckon we'll take?

Apologies if its been mentioned elsewhere and going slightly off topic for a sec but how many did we take to Sixfields yesterday? I know I could probably find this information out for myself if I really tried but the fact is I'm a lazy b@stard.

Apologies if its been mentioned elsewhere and going slightly off topic for a sec but how many did we take to Sixfields yesterday? I know I could probably find this information out for myself if I really tried but the fact is I'm a lazy b@stard.

Just over 1,100 think twitter said

Not for me this one - vile stadium, everything that is wrong with modern day football will be evident in this match.

Hope we take a good following but will be saving my money to visit proper grounds I haven't been to this season, i.e. Tranmere, Brentford, Sheff United and Carlisle.....

, 2 nights blackpool, then up to carlisie ... cant wate!! october :colder: brass monkey time eh oh...

Piece of p155 for me, I live in Aylesbury!

I may go on my bike!

whereabouts in the pestilential shithole of Aylesbury do ya live Sam?? Will probably go meself as its the nearest game fer me n mrs bucks this season

Are you referring to a real bikes, ie motorbikes or them pesky irritatin bleedin pushbikes?

Oh they mention going to the Lakes for a pub. Dont bother, the Lakes is a crime ridden shithole full of the dodgiest people (and thats sayin summat) in MK. Even Tinkers Bridge isnt as bad....that was smack city a few years back..

Oh they mention going to the Lakes for a pub. Dont bother, the Lakes is a crime ridden shithole full of the dodgiest people (and thats sayin summat) in MK. Even Tinkers Bridge isnt as bad....that was smack city a few years back..

Bloody hell, best to avoid the Lakes estate like the plague! Only half decent one I think of in Bletchley is towards Fenny Stratford just before you get to the garden centre?

Archived