IGNORED

Sometimes I Get Angry

stawey

i read this forum on a daily basis and often i wonder if i am on a city fans forum.

having been born a city fan nearly 70 years ago and can say ive seen most things to do with bcfc. sometimes i am appalled by so called fans comments.

the trade-it action and topic must be the bottom of the barrel.

so much slagging off must really help a newish team find its feet and comfidence and the constant

belittling of a single player is a not the action of a true fan. debate is good but first and foremost

people on this site should be city though and through.

moan but think before you destroy confidence.it really doesnt help.

so i suggest the constant moaners try supporting your team this season and you might just make a difference.

I find it amusing to read. It cleanses the soul to know I can't be like that, or ever get like that over an XI.

"OH MY GOD O'DRISCOLL WHY CAN'T YOU SEE WHAT WE ALL CAN SEE, PEOPLE WILL JUST DIE IF HE PLAYS AGAIN, WE NEED HIM, ANOTHER THREE FOUR FIVE IN, OH MY GOD ..."

It's the same brilliant show every week.

I must admit, I'm surprised at how many posters are saying they think we'll be up there at the end. You're right about it being a transitional season and I can't see us finishing much higher than 10th.

It's all about next season for me as we're still carrying too much deadwood.

Tenth was my shout also before we started..as you say the work has only just begun in turning the whole club around.huge job for all concerned.

i read this forum on a daily basis and often i wonder if i am on a city fans forum.

having been born a city fan nearly 70 years ago and can say ive seen most things to do with bcfc. sometimes i am appalled by so called fans comments.

so much slagging off must really help a newish team find its feet and comfidence and the constant

belittling of a single player is a not the action of a true fan. debate is good but first and foremost

so i suggest the constant moaners try supporting your team this season and you might just make a difference.

I never really understand these type of posts.Because you vent your opinions or spleen about City on this forum you are deemed not to support the team.Well I went to Northampton shouted myself hoarse and am travelling the 270 mile round trip for the Wolves game on Saturday. But if we play as feebly as we did against Coventry I will voice my opinion.And when I see players like Fontaine going through the motions not showing any passion or real desire for the club I will point that out as well.If no one ever criticised or queried actions by players and the club then we would have no forum and probably still have Keith Millen in charge.

What a refreshing post.

Having been a fan of almost 70 years I have huge respect for you. Sadly my friend, logic and common sense is very rarely used on this forum and reasoned debate is often unheard of. You should post more as I would certainly respect your views and opinions over most on here.

I never really understand these type of posts.Because you vent your opinions or spleen about City on this forum you are deemed not to support the team.Well I went to Northampton shouted myself hoarse and am travelling the 270 mile round trip for the Wolves game on Saturday. But if we play as feebly as we did against Coventry I will voice my opinion.And when I see players like Fontaine going through the motions not showing any passion or real desire for the club I will point that out as well.If no one ever criticised or queried actions by players and the club then we would have no forum and probably still have Keith Millen in charge.

Great post - that's what supporting a football club is all about, in my mind anyway, turning up regardless - hoping for the best, expecting commitment from the team but not just blindly clapping along and agreeing with everything.

Cov was embarrassing - hopefully a one off..... The combination of Wolves playing a team who've not won a league game in nearly 5 and a half months makes me think it might not be.

Here's hoping for a significantly improved performance, at least.

Great post - that's what supporting a football club is all about, in my mind anyway, turning up regardless - hoping for the best, expecting commitment from the team but not just blindly clapping along and agreeing with everything.

Cov was embarrassing - hopefully a one off..... The combination of Wolves playing a team who've not won a league game in nearly 5 and a half months makes me think it might not be.

Here's hoping for a significantly improved performance, at least.

I am not sure how many posters on here really do turn up and are in a position to make considered and constructive points about what they see.

Archived