IGNORED

Worst City Players?

bcfcrobin1

I believe some key contenders in the last decade or two must be Dinning, post loan and the end of butlers and stowells stints weren't too clever.

I do think some players get unfairly tarnished...

Steve 'the tan' Jones was dire to begin with but surely as his fitness improved not long before he left it started to become apparent why we signed him in the first place.

Also although I never saw Hutchings play well for us I do remember at the Gate after he left and was playing for Brentford he whipped in a helluva left footed cross from the right wing after cutting inside and I did wonder where that came from!

Forbes-Phillipson Masters...And no this is not an estate agent or firm of solicitors...has to be one of the worst for those that remember him.Working as a painter and decorator now,says Wikipedia!!

Did he not once score a hat-trick, upon which a certain tabloid credited the goals to Forbes, Phillipson and Masters?

Chris Honor wasnt the best either. Saw him today coming out of Greggs, really let himself go, must be about 20 stone now!

He wasn't the best, but he was far from the worst. Doesn't deserve to be mentioned amongst our worst players ever.

I'm sorry to say it, but despite the promise, or perhaps because of the promise, Marvelous Marvin Brown deserves to be mentioned in this thread. What went wrong? Was he just an early developer who got found out when other teenagers caught up with him?

Archived