IGNORED

Marlon Harewood (Graphic Content)

!james

No, I believe you don't get it.

Tripod means someone with a big dick, There is nothing on the whole of the internet which says tripod is racist.

Cone head I googled too, looked at a picture and it's pretty simple it was in relation to the 1993 film. They were white in that.

But hey, maybe we are all wrong and you have more knowledge than the whole of the internet internet?

Don't bother.

idiots-everywhere.jpg

• Admin

I'm actually pretty concerned by the amount of posters referring to it being 2014.

Could those who do kindly let me know who finishes 1st in the PL, Championship, L1, L2, Conference, La Liga, Bundesliga 1, Serie A, Ligue 1, SPL, and who wins all the European cup competitions. I hope to turn this to my advantage :)

So why the tripod comment then? He has pants on. You can't see his bits.

Are you honestly saying that the comment isn't linked to a certain myth surrounding black men?

I too believe there has been a huge overreaction on this but some people are displaying a lot of naivety/stupidity.

Are you honestly saying that the comment isn't linked to a certain myth surrounding black men?

I too believe there has been a huge overreaction on this but some people are displaying a lot of naivety/stupidity.

What Myth?

That's not racist though is it. If anything it's the opposite.

That's not racist though is it. If anything it's the opposite.

Racism is perceived by whether the subject is offended or not. We see it as a compliment to black men, I suppose, but whether black men enjoy that association is not known to me(I'm sure if you were black and had a tiny todger it might become pretty tedious!).

If you have accurate knowledge of his ' statistics' (and a fair few others it seems, quite disturbingly) then that's different as it's a fact, just like his head is like a cone!

Of course tripod doesn't mean big black dick (!), but it's the context that's important.

It's widely reported that he has a huge schlong. Just like dion Dublin, Aaron Lennon, Gareth bale etc. whether its true or not is another story. I don't think anything has been racist but the black shirt comment is in poor taste (if that's what was meant)

It depends what its being compared to.

Racism is perceived by whether the subject is offended or not. We see it as a compliment to black men, I suppose, but whether black men enjoy that association is not known to me(I'm sure if you were black and had a tiny todger it might become pretty tedious!).

If you have accurate knowledge of his ' statistics' (and a fair few others it seems, quite disturbingly) then that's different as it's a fact, just like his head is like a cone!

Of course tripod doesn't mean big black dick (!), but it's the context that's important.

Sorry but I doubt many men, regardless of colour, would be be offended if someone said they had a big dick!

In the Somerset dressing room one day Ian Botham allegedly asked Joel Garner " Big Bird, is it true what they say, that the size of a black man's endowment is in proportion to his height?"

Garner replied " No Beefy, it's not true, 'cause if it was I would be ten foot tall"

Ten minutes of Rough I have reported you to the mods. Can you please change your picture under your username, as a pale skinned lefty who finds everything offensive on behalf of those you might not have the time to I find the link between a black skinned person and you suggesting that he is in someway rough highly offensive.

You are the type of person who showers after every time you fart.

Sorry but I doubt many men, regardless of colour, would be be offended if someone said they had a big dick!

Doesn't make it any less racist though. An assumption that black people have bigger c*cks than white people is racist, because it stereotypes black people. I thought Linford Christie explained this many years ago?

Doesn't make it any less racist though. An assumption that black people have bigger c*cks than white people is racist, because it stereotypes black people. I thought Linford Christie explained this many years ago?

That is a seperate argument, that stereotype is not what's in question.

The question was is 'tripod' or 'cone head' a racist slur, which it is obviously NOT. I know plenty of white tripods and white cone heads!

It's not racist.

Definition: a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others.

Having a bigger dick makes you superior in my opinion, not inferior.

Really..?! Implying that he is wearing the new away kit because he is black!

Don't get me wrong, I hate the usual claims of racism that come up about many things that are blatantly not racist and just some left wing, do gooding, veggie trying to jump on a band wagon.

However, the quoted comment IS racist.

Its funny how differently people interupt the same comment...

I assumed his comment about the away kit was referring to the "graphic content" part of the title... suggesting that the new away kit is horrible to look at. Some people just look for racism at any opportunity i guess.

This thread is Gingerist - not one mention of our copper topped cousins after 163 posts. They even had a pride march last week and still you can't bring yourselves to mention them.

Typical Bristolian wife beating thread.

:disapointed2se:

PS The tripod thing is a myth - I'm lime green and my pork sword is 38 inches long

I have a good SOH thanks very much, that is not dependent on such obvious references that were made on here about MH, sure it might have been put up in good faith but once the very obvious 'jokes' Oohh matron etc farce and the the mock ignorance about the real intent...well gets a bit sad really, rather we discuss MH prowess on the field than in the shower really, but carry on Girls if that's what you like.

Your opinions do no equate to your username.

Archived