IGNORED

Marlon Harewood (Graphic Content)

!james

How do you know that he wasn't saying our kit is just pants. That seems more likely tbh.

Oh come on!I agree that it should not be regarded as being racist, but to be so naive as to pretend that the comment was referring to underwear rather than implying that MH was wearing our new black away kit, is pathetic.

Oh come on!I agree that it should not be regarded as being racist, but to be so naive as to pretend that the comment was referring to underwear rather than implying that MH was wearing our new black away kit, is pathetic.

I genuinely presumed that, seeing as he is wearing boots too.

Let's see what the person who posted it says.

Fair play, this forum makes me despair! How is anything on here even remotely racist. It must be how it is read and by who is reading it. When I read the away kit comment, do you know what I honestly thought? That it was someone saying who needs an away kit when hardwood looks that good! Skins style like at school. I didn't see who posted it so thought it may have been from a female fan. Tripod?? I'm called that all of the time ;-) but seriously, how is that vaguely racist. Cone head...... Come on! You really must try harder. I call my wife 5 head as I think here forehead is a little bigger than normal. If you are telling me I am a racist now then I give up! In fact, I do give up. It's embarrassing to be a bcfc fan of late on here. If any other fans come on here then they must think that we are a joke. Constant in fighting, belittling our own players and then claims that everyone is a racist over something JET posted to get a laugh! You do know who JET is don't you??

Fair play, this forum makes me despair! How is anything on here even remotely racist. It must be how it is read and by who is reading it. When I read the away kit comment, do you know what I honestly thought? That it was someone saying who needs an away kit when hardwood looks that good! Skins style like at school. I didn't see who posted it so thought it may have been from a female fan. Tripod?? I'm called that all of the time ;-) but seriously, how is that vaguely racist. Cone head...... Come on! You really must try harder. I call my wife 5 head as I think here forehead is a little bigger than normal. If you are telling me I am a racist now then I give up! In fact, I do give up. It's embarrassing to be a bcfc fan of late on here. If any other fans come on here then they must think that we are a joke. Constant in fighting, belittling our own players and then claims that everyone is a racist over something JET posted to get a laugh! You do know who JET is don't you??

Are JET and marlon Harewood different people then...? Oh, never mind!

:clap::clap::clap:

I wish to complain, its not racist, but has homo erotic overtones, how can this have any place on a male dominated, wife beating alcoholics forum.

I agree with this. Thought potentially the thresd may descend into some sort of debste about homosexuality and what is and isn 't allowed..but haven 't read it all yet, only up to your post.

Glad the hetro sexual lafirs are loving it though, if they are ladies of course. Or is thst sexist?

Hasheish confused

H

Having now read it all, my view is that it was damn funny (apart from the serious stuff)

Overall, isms are only isms if there is intent.

Like to tigb the post up with a witty quip but nothings coming to me, sadly. Back to taking the piss out of gas heads, I guess. Anyone object to gasism?

In fairness... That is quite racist!

tbh it looks as if it is worded slightly wrong, I could be wrong tho but read it as a man is in a shower with just his pants on and adidas have messed up the delivery of kits, so it was a joke in reference to that.

Soon as I saw the first post and the 3 pages I knew it had kicked off about racism even before reading and despite there being no racism.

Why do white english people feel the need to be so offended on others behalf? thats the reason this country is so bloody pc.

I created this thread as a bit of lighthearted fun! Don't drag it down like every other topic on here...

Have no fear my friend... a lot of people are berating OTIB at the moment, but this is one of the most entertaining threads that I have read in ages...

...particularly this...

Someone's cranially challenged round here but it ain't Marlon!

...tickled I, I tells thee!... :laugh:

Hahaha you call your wife 5-head, quality. Who said romance was dead?

Amongst the absolute weapons claiming racism there are a few gems to be read.

I looked this morning and thought how has that photo thread made 120 posts, and before it had even loaded I knew it would be misinterpreted racial do gooders forcing their 'new age' opinions on us.

I think racism is terrible, but I wonder would TMOR confront someone for being 'racist' face to face in the EE as quickly as he would on here?? I doubt it. Keyboard warrior.

As I said I read through and saw nothing racist, it's sad it's descended into such a discussion. It might make JET and the OP think twice before taking photos and posting which would be a shame, seeing as the intention was humorous. I'd hate to live in some people's worlds I really would, as in being devoid of humour.

As I said I read through and saw nothing racist, it's sad it's descended into such a discussion. It might make JET and the OP think twice before taking photos and posting which would be a shame, seeing as the intention was humorous. I'd hate to live in some people's worlds I really would, as in being devoid of humour.

I can't see anything racist either. As far as I could tell it was just humorous banter about a guy in his pants in the the shower.

All the attempt cover up bull shit from you will not hide the whiff, you know I know and so do the rest if they were honest, but of course honesty is in short supply really, been around too long to be fooled. Those that accuse others of being PC ,Do- Gooders,

New Age or whatever they can drag up are really of the type that I and others can see through as to what they really are, it's a tactic used by many including that are inherently racist.

So now you are goading me to a fight in the EE, ...there you go, revert to type. :clap:

Oh dear oh dear. Are you ok poppet? You're the reason I hate living in 2014 Britain. Go have a nap, suck on a rusk and man up. Nothing was said in a racist tone... You're the racist one my friend, and you're also an absolute disgrace to try and make anything out to be racist.

All the attempt cover up bull shit from you will not hide the whiff, you know I know and so do the rest if they were honest, but of course honesty is in short supply really, been around too long to be fooled. Those that accuse others of being PC ,Do- Gooders,

New Age or whatever they can drag up are really of the type that I and others can see through as to what they really are, it's a tactic used by many including that are inherently racist.

So now you are goading me to a fight in the EE, ...there you go, revert to type. :clap:

I was goading you to come out of your shell and reply to the other 100 posts properly, which worked, so thank you.

I made the tripod post and you're obviously quite wide of the mark.

The term tripod actually is most memorable to me from the Austin powers movie, where Dr Evil calls mini me a tripod. It quite clearly is not related to race...just blokes with big cocks. Now I'm no connoisseur of cock, but I've played sport all my life and the shower time I've endured has revealed that the urban myth you're obviously getting confused with is not always true!! A bit like 'white men can't jump' and they made a film about that. Is that racist? Now stop being silly...we're all friends here.

Yes we are all Nazis.

Well done on seeing through the charade.

The logic you are displaying really indicates that you have such a pathetic, worthless existence that the only thing you can do to make yourself feel "important', is to get outraged on behalf of people who in fact, aren't outraged in the slightest.

I suspect you are a feeble specimen of mankind who still lives at home with his mother. I also suspect she still makes you a packed lunch to take to the office, where you entire day is spent being completely un-noticed by your co-workers as they view you as a tiresome little bore full of clichés and conspiracies.

I have no doubt you wear Che Guevara T-Shirts on weekends, and attend regular courses on lentil growing and Womens rights in Sub-Saharan desert regions.

You are probably a vegetarian, after Sharon in the office (who you beat one out every night whilst thinking of her) said she liked vegetarians. You also cycle to save the planet, and have a terrier called Blair

You Sir, are a tedious malodourous little man, who represents everything that is wrong in England today.

:laugh::clap: :clap:

You just don't get it do you? Try and find someone to ask that understands about such things, pointless asking on here.

No, I believe you don't get it.

Tripod means someone with a big dick, There is nothing on the whole of the internet which says tripod is racist.

Cone head I googled too, looked at a picture and it's pretty simple it was in relation to the 1993 film. They were white in that.

But hey, maybe we are all wrong and you have more knowledge than the whole of the internet internet?

Archived