IGNORED

England Vs Scotland Match Thread

Robin 101

This friendly is a waste of time. Nothing in it for England, if we win everyone says that we should have done anyway. Jocks are well up for it and we could easily get a few players injured.

I understand that the international friendly dates are worldwide and set by FIFA, but the FA should show some sense and ignore this date. However, money talks, so...

This friendly is a waste of time. Nothing in it for England, if we win everyone says that we should have done anyway. Jocks are well up for it and we could easily get a few players injured.

I understand that the international friendly dates are worldwide and set by FIFA, but the FA should show some sense and ignore this date. However, money talks, so...

I could not care less about the prem as only City matter to me!

Would rather watch this on a wed night rather than a friendly v Bulgaria or Iceland!

When are the next set of world cup qualifiers? Probably get a friendly or 2 before those.

Hollywood Gerrard?

Harry, you must be wrong, half of liverpool want his babies and the other half are women

Ha ha yeah. All scousers are sluts anyway (male or female)!!

Don't get me wrong folks, Gerrard is a very good footballer, but at some point surely someone in the media has got to stand up and criticise his ball retention. Everyone is too scared to say anything derogatory to our special Stevie.

Once in about 45 attempts, his Hollywood ball will come off and everyone will marvel at his so say world class ability. The other 44 times no-one says jack. I'd rather he keep hold of the bloody thing and allow us 44 extra possessions of the ball. He's a much better player when he does this.

Great pass wasn't it?

Ha ha, yeah it was.

See, that's what Gerrard can do when he keeps possession. Note he was involved 3 times in the move, playing possession football and eventually seeing a threatening pass.

When he Hollywood's it from his own half, it's a waste 99% of the time.

****ing Hell!! See what I mean about the media love-in.

Gerrard even gets the credit for Cleverley's excellent assist!!

Tater-faced Chiles comments "That was such a great pass for the goal, I thought it must've been Gerrard, but it was actually Cleverley"!!!!

Aaaaaaggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Archived