IGNORED

Nttds

swampy

I know that John works different shifts many of which are night shifts and with the new season only three games in I doubt he's had the inclination to start reposting on here as yet.

It would make sense as he often disappears for weeks at a time...

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but is NTTDS the bloke that phones GT after away games using the catch phrase 'I mean to say (Geoff)'?

Thanks.

I think you'll find GT phones him......

many is the time I have walked to the local railway station with NTTDS and all the way he has his phone stuck to his ear discussing the main match moments with GT.... It's as though GT prefers his reports over whoever is the Radio Briz commy

I think you'll find GT phones him......

many is the time I have walked to the local railway station with NTTDS and all the way he has his phone stuck to his ear discussing the main match moments with GT.... It's as though GT prefers his reports over whoever is the Radio Briz commy

Hands in yer pockets rubbing yer lamp as nttds talks on the phone eh .....

Can I just clear up any myths, rumours, or untruths.

We as mods were receiving a regular number of complaints about the topics that NTTDS started that were either in the wrong forum, or with no real substance to them.

As a result, and following several warnings given to NTTDS we felt (after lengthy discussion between us) that we had no choice but to place NTTDS on mod preview where one of us would have to approve his posts before they were shown, so that we could ensure they were in the right place, and appropriate for the forum.

Since then NTTDS has decided not to start any topics, nor contribute to any threads started by others. He is still welcome to do so if he wishes, and the posts will be approved as soon as a mod is available to look at them (I have just approved 3 this morning from either new users or those already on mod preview)

There is no vendetta against NTTDS, he has had the situation repeatedly explained to him by a number of people including Thatcham Red from the supporters club and trust after NTTDS contacted him. He does not seem to want to accept this explanation, and chooses to believe other things.

If NTTDS can prove (as applies to anyone) he can post correctly, in the right forum, then any restrictions currently placed on him, can be reviewed, and removed if necessary, the longer he continues with his self imposed ban, we cannot reassess things.

Hope that makes the moderators/admins position clear. We often can't win in situations like this :)

Archived