IGNORED

Robbie Savage

BRISTOL86

Was going to post the same link to the article.

When you read it, yes Savage is a plank but some of his antics certainly seem familiar to how some players have been at City.

Like a previous thread raised this week said, why can't we sack a player if they do something like this?? Anyone in a normal job would be if they thought 'stuff it'!

Just read this and a bit shocked at the length players will go. All a bit ridiculous and shows how shit the game has gotten behind the scenes.

Why would you be shocked?, they are footballers, most are so dull that they cannot even negotiate their own contracts and SWP dosen't even open his own mail apparently, you only had to watch last nights international the so called creme de la creme of english football ffs, over paid, average prima donnas, who only care about money.

Why would you be shocked?, they are footballers, most are so dull that they cannot even negotiate their own contracts and SWP dosen't even open his own mail apparently, you only had to watch last nights international the so called creme de la creme of english football ffs, over paid, average prima donnas, who only care about money.

Totally agree but some footballers are legit with the likes of lampard and Gerard and even Louis could be part of that group

Interesting read but no real surprise as far as I am concerned. Savage is only speaking about players looking after their own interests; i don't view the bloke any differently.

He's not generalising though, he makes several references to what he's done at various clubs. Reading this it seems he's caused trouble to engineer transfers everywhere he's been!

Just read this and a bit shocked at the length players will go. All a bit ridiculous and shows how shit the game has gotten behind the scenes.

Not exactly rocket science is it?

It's manipulative behaviour to get what you want. Virtually everyone would have done something similar at one time in their life whether its in the workplace, socially or at home. Human nature.

Not exactly rocket science is it?

It's manipulative behaviour to get what you want. Virtually everyone would have done something similar at one time in their life whether its in the workplace, socially or at home. Human nature.

On the odd occasion possibly but Savage is citing about ten instances of him doing it, he's only had six clubs!

The sooner the normal rules of the workplace are applied to football the better. There are a few things he's mentioned that would constitute gross misconduct out in the real world and be a sackable offense.

These overpaid t0$$ers kicking a bag of wind around a rectangle of grass seem to be completely immune to normal rules. No wonder they go around thinking they're above the law .... in most cases they are!

Whatever happened to the beautiful game?

Interesting read but no real surprise as far as I am concerned. Savage is only speaking about players looking after their own interests; i don't view the bloke any differently.

I don't view him differently either. I always thought he was a self-serving, egotistical fancy dan - still do.

Archived