IGNORED

Will It Sell Out?

BS3_RED

City vs North Bristol pikey scum  

148 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If this doesnt sell out, it will prove what a joke Bristol football and its support really is. Also if it cant sell out then both clubs are doing really well trying to build 25k+ grounds if a derby cant fill out 18-19k.

Right, an almost meaningless POS game and you think this. Get a grip.

Right, an almost meaningless POS game and you think this. Get a grip.

Meaningless? When everyone has been calling out for a competitive game? Grip yourself, and forget going then, you charlie. I'll be there, i support my team unlike our 'glory boys' who turn up when we are doing ok. I take it you have a ST?!

It's only the JPT cup thingy. Hardly a meaningful game.

They always get knocked out of the FA and League Cup at the first opportunity (ok so do we too often until this season) they have been 13 years in a division below, so I would say the JPT is the most meaningful match against them we will have.

Nailed on for the tele if Sky show JPT games I should think. In all honesty, I'm not even sure what our capacity is nowadays due to the obscene amount of segregation we have to use. 19K? That's 2497 unused seats!

Sky do show JPT but not at this prelim stage i don't think, I agree it will be a bit embarrassing if not sold out or close but the

competition has very limited appeal and a few by me today said they weren't bothered and i can see what they mean.

Archived