IGNORED

Put Rovers In The Atyeo

Barrs Court Red

Some people have been season ticket holders for 10 years in the Atyeo your end may be the east end but for some of us we like the Atyeo and until we get a redeveloped ashton gate I don't think that will change if anything the gas will get the whole east end like rangers did....not really much to discuss in my opinion.

True but...... I remember a game at WBA where the one seat gap had obviously been working, until we were there and it all kicked off.

Bristol has always been well/over Policed.

I like the modern idea of hiding away fans on the side near the top of a stand out of the way. Home support behind both goals, this works well or better in a new build where people haven't had a chance to claim 'their' seat. Can't see anything will change for this game it will be EE, and they will give them any tickets they want with remainder (if any) left for ST holders etc.

That's not true. At WBA there was netting over a block of seats separating the fans.

Its not about passion, its about noise. I do not question the loyalty or commitment of anyone sitting in the Williams, Dolman and Atyeo, they just dont bother singing or making any noise. A few like to comment on why the eastend 'was so quiet' or even worse, pass

veiled criticism such as 'I couldnt hear you lot today' insinuating that the role of the 900 or so that go in thereshould be to entertain the remaining 11000 or so who sit in 99% silence.

If were honest, Ashton Gate can be a bit of a morgue due to the grou d design and also different fans own interpretation of 'atmosphere' of which we seem to have a larger proportion than other clubs who like a more quiet thoughtful approach to attending football.

It doesn't mean they care less or arent as passionate!

Live and let live. We like to behave in our own way in the eastend and do not ask or want for comment from anyone else and the same is true for those who sit elsewhere. As long as I have the opportunity to sit in my normal seat for the Rovers game, I can't really ask for more.

I can't work out if this is serious or not?

Same setup as today and every other week should be the layout for Rovers game.

Why the hell would home fans with half a brain cell want to sit in the substandard east end?

Leave the knuckle dragging, Natch swilling JSA claiming season ticket holders in the easy end and stick the rovers fans next to them and leave everyone else in their Normal stands.

Just using that title and adding that word above has caused forum war.

Imagine if you were in a position of great authority, stuck in Brussels and about to address all EU countries, I predict WW3 in less than 6 words.

He has done well there. Rage can be detected in some of the posts.

Archived