IGNORED

Half Time Entertainment Saturday

MC RISK77

sorry if its already been posted, but couldnt stop laughing at the awful half time entertainment on saturday, what the hell is walking football?

Also the firing the shirt into the crowd was so embarrasing to watch it was frankly very funny.......when he didnt even make the 6 yard box for the cider prize it just kind of summed everything up in that we cant even get that right. What made it doubly funny is that it was advertised as free blackthorn for a year, but then the chap who was commentating on this said that it equated to half a can a day!!!! i expect there are folks on here who do at least a 4 pack of blackthorn a day, so half a can is hardly a free years supply.

Can we bring back the big inflatable blackthorn can again, at least that was remotely entertaining

sorry if its already been posted, but couldnt stop laughing at the awful half time entertainment on saturday, what the hell is walking football?

Also the firing the shirt into the crowd was so embarrasing to watch it was frankly very funny.......when he didnt even make the 6 yard box for the cider prize it just kind of summed everything up in that we cant even get that right. What made it doubly funny is that it was advertised as free blackthorn for a year, but then the chap who was commentating on this said that it equated to half a can a day!!!! i expect there are folks on here who do at least a 4 pack of blackthorn a day, so half a can is hardly a free years supply.

Can we bring back the big inflatable blackthorn can again, at least that was remotely entertaining

Try playing Walking football. Bloody difficult.

Plus they couldn't tell us the football scores because of 'technical issues'.

Even in the days of Ceefax it was really easy to find the half time scores :-)

Yeah I don't get this - even as they were saying it I was on SkySPorts live score centre checking out results on my mobile - the club really are pretty clueless when it comes to technology.

Too be honest... everyone else around me was pissing themselves as well during half time.

It was like a scene from Phoenix nights... incredibly cringe worthy.

As for half time results... wtf.... your phone can pick them up... it's not rocket science. Why can't they do that?

Just a suggestion... why not get an ex City or current player on at half time and interview them with questions sent in by the fans?

It's only half time stuff. The club are trying to contribute and show involvement. Many clubs don't, but we do try and give back.

Why moan? Surely it's more about what occurs either side if half time?

Such a pointless rant.

not a pointless rant at all.....its part of the entertainment experience on the day which people pay for

yeah didnt look too easy

It's a pretty good coaching exercise too especially at youth level. Really emphasises the importance of movement off the ball and letting the ball do the running.

I think the club should get youth teams or those who are doing the flag bearing to have a little match in that area at half time. What a thrill for those kids not only to be on the pitch, but to play in front of a real football crowd!

Half time entertainment is really a poisoned chalice so to speak. No matter what they do it will be slightly cringeworthy. The best ones are generally penalty competitions for fans against the sub keeper/YTS keeper. Etc.

There again, it was quite funny and even though that was accidental it did brighten the mood for a bit!

Play the second half first !

Hmmm, that would mean we'd play well in the 'first' half but concede just before half time, then have a shocker of a 'second' half, followed by some full-time entertainment.

Maybe the answer is to resign from the Football League and set up a breakaway Crossbar Challenge League.

*fetches coat, hails taxi*

Archived