IGNORED

Constructive Vandalism

tezOfCity

Just a thought that as Rovers training ground isnt in the least bit secure, some of us could get down there the night before the last training session prior to playing us and cover the place in city flags and stickers etc. Really get in their heads and let them know what they're in for. I live very close to it myself (its at saracens rugby club fairly close to cribbs) so I'd be up for being part of a team doing it. Anyone else think this would be a nice touch to spice up the derby?

Just a thought that as Rovers training ground isnt in the least bit secure, some of us could get down there the night before the last training session prior to playing us and cover the place in city flags and stickers etc. Really get in their heads and let them know what they're in for. I live very close to it myself (its at saracens rugby club fairly close to cribbs) so I'd be up for being part of a team doing it. Anyone else think this would be a nice touch to spice up the derby?

:facepalm:

I wouldn't worry lad, you'll be most likely doing your homework what with school term having just started!

Glad to see everyone is ridiculing this numpty. But if ONE Gashead had posted something like this on the Rovers forum then I'm sure that, on here at least, one pathetic comment would be taken as the 'general view of all Gasheads everywhere' - just goes to show you can't tar all of any clubs fans on the basis of individual intellectually-challenged fans! ;)

We could wait until the training session actually starts and then chase them off the pitch. You better clear this sh1t with Randy and the Smashers first though.

Hmmm yet i saw a video on here a while ago where dortmund fans went into bayern munichs ground and turned the place yellow with flags banners and stickers that was applauded on here as a very good and original thing to do that european football fans had nailed down and wed never b creative enough to do over here.

Hmmm yet i saw a video on here a while ago where dortmund fans went into bayern munichs ground and turned the place yellow with flags banners and stickers that was applauded on here as a very good and original thing to do that european football fans had nailed down and wed never b creative enough to do over here.

I'll withhold judgement :) You can be pretty sure when they did do that (sure i heard it was just a faked web viral thing anyway), they didnt post on the fans forum asking for volunteers. It is after all a criminal offense, if it happens now, you have just made yourself the no.1 suspect!

Archived