IGNORED

Constructive Vandalism

tezOfCity

Hmmm yet i saw a video on here a while ago where dortmund fans went into bayern munichs ground and turned the place yellow with flags banners and stickers that was applauded on here as a very good and original thing to do that european football fans had nailed down and wed never b creative enough to do over here.

They're just scared tez. I think I may snap off a length in their 6 yard box.

Anyone who disagrees with this eco-friendly, biodegradable, creative vandalism is clearly not a true City fan. And probably shops round the corner.

Im sure the offence of putting flags out and stickers on goal posts etc would be largely overlooked as no permanant or costly (or any) damage will have been done. Thats where i got th idea from anyway. Obviosly most would rather turn up, watch the game n be home by half 9 to talk about it with relative strangers on here and type hilarious, school based, abuse at other strangers over an anonymous internet forum.

Hmmm yet i saw a video on here a while ago where dortmund fans went into bayern munichs ground and turned the place yellow with flags banners and stickers that was applauded on here as a very good and original thing to do that european football fans had nailed down and wed never b creative enough to do over here.

You want to plaster the Rovers training ground with Dortmund flags and stickers? You must be wired to the moon fella.

We could wait until the training session actually starts and then chase them off the pitch. You better clear this sh1t with Randy and the Smashers first though.

My thoughts exactly. If Randy ain't in, I ain't in.

Which train are we getting? 20.45 from Temple Meads? I'll bring the scotch eggs.

I am in the process of organising a respray attack on the Pirate Grommet by the watershed.

I just need some big guys to come along as back up. And some paint. And can anyone give me a lift into town?

Sounds like you thought this one through between medications........NURSE ! He's out of bed again dammit !

I think you'll find that Rovers don't train at Saracens rugby club and in fact train at Cribbs' F.C. ground ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cribbs_F.C. ). Hardly an all-inspiring idea to go to a local non-league club and trash the place just because the Rovers train there?

There is always a certain degree of collateral damage in a war.

But you're not being creative or original, are you - Muppet!

You are just copying them!!

:facepalm:

1) who said anything about trashing it

2) i didnt say i was being original i said i got the idea from dortmund

3) saracens and cribbs causeway's grounds are one in the same and all part of the same complex

If a poster has their facts wrong or a weak argument does it make them right if they say "muppet" or "go to school" in their post. Personally id be embarressed to be throwing around childish remarks like these but hey-ho i havent been using this forum for aslong as some of you.

1) who said anything about trashing it

2) i didnt say i was being original i said i got the idea from dortmund

3) saracens and cribbs causeway's grounds are one in the same and all part of the same complex

If a poster has their facts wrong or a weak argument does it make them right if they say "muppet" or "go to school" in their post. Personally id be embarressed to be throwing around childish remarks like these but hey-ho i havent been using this forum for aslong as some of you.

Saracens and Cribbs aren't the same and they aren't linked.

Clifton Rugby Club is in the way...

You're entitled to express your opinion and your idea and we have a right to tell you that we think its really stupid. So I think it's stupid and it would be very foolish.

Is there a page on Facebook for this? What train is everybody getting?

i think everyone is biking it (grifter, budgie, chopper, etc. etc.) Personally I think its a non-starter: who among us can really afford to throw fags all over rovers training ground?

I dont think any of you understand the meaning of constructive vandalism. Its a term used to mean to improve something without the owners consent or knowledge. I.e by turning the place red it would improve it.

Those of you making age jokes are pathetic imo. Sort your life out and start acting your age before u attempt to criticise me on those kind of grounds.

I dont think any of you understand the meaning of constructive vandalism. Its a term used to mean to improve something without the owners consent or knowledge. I.e by turning the place red it would improve it.

Those of you making age jokes are pathetic imo. Sort your life out and start acting your age before u attempt to criticise me on those kind of grounds.

You want to break in and vandalise someone else's property.

And you are telling other people to sort their lives out?

HAHAHAHAA

Archived